JC 3 v 3 Season 1

mhobin

Jedi Covenant Season 1 3 v 3 Tournement

Official Rules

All matched will be 3v3 and held at the Outlaws Den Dueling Pit. You will have one week to complete your match with the opposing team. If you don't complete your match that week, both teams will be disqualified. All results should be posted in the forums or sent as an inmail to me (Hobi).

Medpacks, Adrenals and grenades are allowed

No toon swapping, you sign up for a team as a set comp, ie. if you signup as a shadow you can't bring a guardian the day of the fight

Respecs are allowed between fights

You can use a fill in player as long as they are not on an active team. Therefore if they have lost previously, you can use them. You must notify the opposing team a day in advance of the scheduled fight that you will be making a comp switch

All matched will start when everyone says they are ready, you may wait for CDs to come back, or if you feel like your a baller start without them

All matched are best of 5

Single Elimination

Brackets will be updated Monday mornings so you will have all Sunday night to schedule the match. I will try and have the results up as early as possible.

Registration ends January 8th

If you have comments or want to suggest a rule let me know. I want it to be as fair and fun as possible.

Cheers,

Hobi

GAF

Edited by mhobin

I will say we should close registration Tuesday January 8th. And start the next week.

Teams of 3 (please give full team comp and team name)

I will make the brackets by picking the names from a hat, seems to be the most fair way. I am not going to start all the fights that would go along with seeding.

Cheers,

Hobi

GAF

2 healers and a tank are gonna win after a 3 hour duel.

If it was 2 v 2 I think the only possible comp would be healer/tank....I think 3 v 3 is the only way that a burst team would have a shot.

Hobi

P.S Yes I plan on making it happen Shin, so get those teams together

• 2 weeks later...

Try one more time to bump this,...

Thought there would be more interest, lets get some sign ups. I would like to get this going, I may just sign people up myself and tell them they are playing.

Hobi

GAF