Best 'mobile' Smuggler/Agent discipline?

BluefirePrime

Some context; I've returned to the game after a long period, and spent some time playing my new Jedi Knight/Sith Warrior and Vanguard Trooper characters for solo content. I've enjoyed the 'up close and personal' nature of these classes, and being able to quickly move from one opponent to another.

Recently I've tried to play the Smuggler and Agent classes since I've never played their class stories to the end and I've heard said stories pretty good. However, I'm personally not a huge fan of their more 'static' playstyle (sitting in cover and picking off opponents from a distance), especially after fighting more intense-feeling battles as my Jedi Knight!

I've only tried the Sharpshooter/Marksmanship disciplines for Gunslinger/Sniper advanced classes and only up to level 20-30, which, I know, isn't much playtime to judge them and both disciplines are mirrors of each other. But I'd like some opinions on the other disciplines before I try them.

So TD;DR, which Smuggler/Agent advanced class & discipline do you think is best to mirror the more mobile playstyles of Jedi Knight/Vanguard Trooper? Or which discipline offers the least 'static' gameplay and utilises cover the least?

If you wanna play mobile you should go for operative/scoundrel. They can roll 10m 2 times each 10sec and have a skill which can port you to an enemy or friend within 30m(?). Keep in mind that this skill is bugged though and you more often than not don't end up where you wanted. If you still wanna play Sniper/Gunslinger you should pick Engineering/Saboteur. These is the most mobile sniper discipline. But the mobility isn't that easy to get there. You get it over utilities and passives mainly.

Best specs for light pve content like class stories are MM/SS for Sniper/Slinger and Concealment/Scrapper for Operative/Scoundrel.