The ''HOW OLD ARE YOU'' Unofficial Thread - Let us know who you are!

djalexa

I have to admit, i'm considering grad school at chapel hill just beacuse its damn beautiful.

I know, i'm a bad student... but mountains are pretttttyyyy

LOL, there aren't any mountains in NC, only foothills. Come to Colorado if you want mountains. 57 peaks over 14K.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm super excited,I get to drive through them for the holidays but I hear the roads are scarey as heck! I'm used to giant hills but not mountains!

There are no mountains on the East Coast. Where I am originally from, we call them foothills.

*note* yes I know, they are technically OLD worn down mountains. But having been raised in Washington State (Tacoma) To me the 'mountains' on the east coast (and yes, I've both lived and driven there) are nothing more than foothills.

The Cascades, and the Rockies... now THOSE are mountains (not to mention Mt. Rainier and the other volcanoes on the west coast).

~Saitada... the mountain snob.

Edited by Saitada

if you need a rest stop and you're going by way of 40, consider asheville. That city is kind of like stepping into a lord of the rings novel.

Definatly,going to stop as many places as possible,and ha,I am loving this thread so far! And wow alot of 'older' gamer people,also,I love oldspice and i'm 19,just because its called old spice doesnt mean it scares off us younger girls :p

There are no mountains on the East Coast. Where I am originally from, we call them foothills.

*note* yes I know, they are technically OLD worn down mountains. But having been raised in Washington State (Tacoma) To me the 'mountains' on the east coast (and yes, I've both lived and driven there) are nothing more than foothills.

The Cascades, and the Rockies... now THOSE are mountains (not to mention Mt. Rainier) and the other volcanoes on the west coast).

~Saiada... the mountain snob.

From the sounds of this,it will probably be very similar to Missouri then,the cave state,most of it in MO was old ocean beds n such that were carved out though,probably look different,ironically the people saying Illinois is the armpit...they are sadly somewhat right,That place is so FLAT and boring! You wonder how the terrain transitions like that when everything around it is shapely.