Another Ashara Zavros problem... (Contains Spoilers)

Nachtdrake

Hiya all,

I don't know if this has appeared before however I can't find this set problem so here goes...

I have been raising Ashara Zavros' affection and been recieving the various "Chats" etc up until she went off to get the advice of a Master Cyman, she comes back and kicks off about him then thats it. I carried on raising her affection upto 10k, but got nothing, no more conversations, no more raises or lowering of her affection (even when during the quests it clearly shows her "-2" affection). I know there are further conversations ment after this, due to watching the various youtube videos.

My character is Dark 3, however surely that wouldn't just stop her entire storyline at that point, if so........?

Anyone who knows anything about this problem, your advice is definately welcomed.

Nachtdrake

Have you totally finished your story yet? Many conversations are triggered once you reach certain aprts of your story.

On the Jedi Knight story one of the companions doesn't finish her conversations until after you've had your final battle - only then she churps up and send you on a mission with her.

As the other poster indicated, pretty much all the companion storylines are gated by both affection AND your progress through your class story.

Completing a chapter pretty much always unlocks further progress (assuming there is further progress to be made, most companions are "completed" before the end of chapter 3), and completing a planet frequently unlocks further progress.

As for not seeing affection change when you get those -2 (or whatever) popups. You don't gain/lose affection immediately upon seeing those popups. It's all tallied up on a "per quest" basis, and then when you finally hand in the quest, all the +'s and -'s are tallied up, with the final result applied to their affection. (and, incidentally, the actual quest complete dialog indicates how much their affection has changed)... sorta makes sense they have to do it this way, otherwise you could just start a quest, get a bunch of +'s, then cancel it and start it up again to get more and more +'s fast and cheap. Since you only actually get the credit at the end, you can't do that.

Edited by GnatB