A couple of idea's

Drathpyro

Hello

I have a few more ideas I like to tell u about.

One is for all class why not have the HK droid form kotor be a companion. Since droid's should have a long life....and this game takes place 300years or so after tho's games.

For starters, we kill HK-47 in two flashpoints. Not sure how far you've been, but we destroyed in The Foundry (empire only fp), and in The False Emperor where he was rebuilt and destroyed by us again. HK-51 already covers an HK Droid companion.

Two is a guild page for guilds so you can track them why your not playing. I know wow has that and its a good idea.

You might need to explain this one better. Do you mean the WOW armory? I can see how that would be used similar to the leaderboards. Some of the threads in these forums keep track of it in their own way, but an armory would allow more websites to implement variations like gear calculators or achievement trackers without the players manually doing it themselves. I can see this being a good idea if that's what you meant.

Another one I said in a different thread is the option to buy slaves....it would be for the empire only cause the republic would never like it but still.

Seriously?! Why slaves?! Do you want some sort of massage from a female twi'lek in-game? That's honestly the only reason I can think of, and that would be completely for RPs. I don't see a purpose for this one.

My next one I just had typing tho's go's with another for a thread before too

But able to buy different starship's my earlier suggest was allowing you to choice one of the 4 ships form the faction you are add with this would be great I think.

GSF is the closest you will have to this. The ships were implemented for the class stories and will NEVER be changed. You can buy different ship models for GSF, but that's it.

This one I don't think you do but able to kill any npc friendly or other ways there's a few I just want to kill cause that's what they need.

Why?! Why would you kill your own guards or your quest givers?! This one doesn't even make sense and would just cause problems for the other players especially if they are low levels.

I don't know if u have it or not yet but a way to store credits.

I can't really comment on if the guild banks do this because none of my toons have been in a guild for years. If you mean your own personal bank then no, they don't have this feature. In other games where death has a real penalty, I can see a reason for this feature like losing all your credits. In SWTOR, the death penalty is an EXTREMELY TINY repair bill. 3k credits is like nothing at 55. So I don't think this will be implemented.

please tell me you not on staff with EA cause if you are then you need to know that your company could of done better.

I could of **** out better star wars game in a coma

The game glitch's and lags to much....I see they never fixed that problem.

Then please feel free to do so and make yourself millions of dollars, but until you do so, resorting to this sort of ridiculous chest thumping pretty much just makes you look silly.

Edited by Phyltr

please tell me you not on staff with EA cause if you are then you need to know that your company could of done better.

Not so much quest givers but there are Just npc and guards that need to die.

Wow...really? Then why haven't you done so? I love these complainers that CLAIM they can make a better game. I have yet to see it happen. If you are SOOOOOOO superior in your game writing skills, then do so.

And not the wow armory that's a app.....I know at least in wow you use to be able to save gold at least guild banks save money.

You can deposit credits to a guild bank. But, as has been pointed out, you don't need to worry about this.

As for the ships the class only ship is stupid you should to be able to choice at least the one u want.....I can see not making republic ship on empire class but the 4 ships should be choices for what ever faction your one or at least able to buy them or upgrade them.... add rooms and stuff.

Well, it's how the game is written. If you don't like it, don't play. Matter of fact, I'm sure everyone here would prefer if you just went back to WoW since you're so fond of everything there. Or did they kick you out of that game?

And not the wow armory that's a app.....I know at least in wow you use to be able to save gold at least guild banks save money.

As for the ships the class only ship is stupid you should to be able to choice at least the one u want.....I can see not making republic ship on empire class but the 4 ships should be choices for what ever faction your one or at least able to buy them or upgrade them.... add rooms and stuff.

So you're bashing me because I looked at each idea and gave my honest thought, and opinion on each suggestion...

Why would I be an employee of Bioware or EA just because I gave you my honest thoughts that made sense, and apparently others agree with me because no one has argued with what I've stated...yet. ;)

Finally, let's ignore your suggestions for a moment. You do realize how many resources it takes to just create the game? MMOs are huge. Period. They need to continue to add content while balancing classes, and attempting to fix bugs while optimizing the game so the majority of the players can play it without any problems. If they wanted to make it easier on themselves, they could list specifications and say these are the hardware parts you need in your computer as well as the software required to run the game, if you don't have it, you're SOL. The bottom line is don't run your mouth about how easy it is to make any sort of software when you don't even have a clue the difficulty involved. Heck, I could provide a multitude of examples, reasons, and arguments for each of your complaints, but I'm kind of busy at the moment, and only wrote because of your bashing. :cool:

P.S. Please be more specific with your suggestions as I'm sure I was not the only one who read each one and tried to distinguish each suggestion with another example. If I was wrong about what I thought you were suggesting, fine. I'm just sure others who had read your OP were thinking along the same lines as myself. ;)

Edited by Slicka

to make myself clear....yes slaves cause for one its in the star wars universe.

And not that far yet and The Hk-51 is way better that the crap companion one you can get I looked it up myself.

Are you arguing that you'd rather have HK-51 instead of HK-51? You should get a pat on the back for looking it up yourself. We should get rid of HK-51 so we can get HK-51! :D

now your not......as for the rest of you just cause you could not come up with a good idea not make commits....to be honest wit all of you the suggest box form should be just to make suggest they need to take the reply away....

back to silica what ever your name is. unless you work for Ea or have a computer degree I don't think your at point to say what they will do with the idea's....I do see your point its there for them to do with it what they want.....all tho I really feel they need to allow the player to choice your starship form one of The 4.....cause if all class second planet is the same....they we as players should be able to choice they starship they want......

we need to agree to disagree tho.

As a friend of mine want to say I though this was a suggest box not bash someone's ideas or options.

like I said I am not the far so the point I was try to make is pointless...

Your the wrong the person.... and I as asking you a question.....Well since Biowear is owned By EA

And you Wording seems like you a game tester that only a game tester cause they drop out of game design.... not trying to offend you just making a statement....as for making it clear..... I am going to be a *** and do it point by point....since you and a few others seem to be either have the English skill of a foreigner or are so anal about it there's no reason for you to be.

Edited by Drathpyro

Ok that was my bad I meant the HK-47 is better that 51 I prefer him a companion

to Be clear HK-47 not HK-51

Are you arguing that you'd rather have HK-51 instead of HK-51? You should get a pat on the back for looking it up yourself. We should get rid of HK-51 so we can get HK-51! :D

This entire post made me laugh. Please learn to troll better.

now your not......as for the rest of you just cause you could not come up with a good idea not make commits....to be honest wit all of you the suggest box form should be just to make suggest they need to take the reply away....

back to silica what ever your name is. unless you work for Ea or have a computer degree I don't think your at point to say what they will do with the idea's....I do see your point its there for them to do with it what they want.....all tho I really feel they need to allow the player to choice your starship form one of The 4.....cause if all class second planet is the same....they we as players should be able to choice they starship they want......

we need to agree to disagree tho.

As a friend of mine want to say I though this was a suggest box not bash someone's ideas or options.

like I said I am not the far so the point I was try to make is pointless...

Your the wrong the person.... and I as asking you a question.....Well since Biowear is owned By EA

And you Wording seems like you a game tester that only a game tester cause they drop out of game design.... not trying to offend you just making a statement....as for making it clear..... I am going to be a *** and do it point by point....since you and a few others seem to be either have the English skill of a foreigner or are so anal about it there's no reason for you to be.

Really? Accusing him of bad English skill? My god man. Have you actually seen the way you make posts? You have terrible grammar and have absolutely no right to insult him when you type that badly.

Ok that was my bad I meant the HK-47 is better that 51 I prefer him a companion

to Be clear HK-47 not HK-51

And I stated why that wouldn't happen. We killed him twice.

Oh and btw, going back to your initial post of bashing me, I do have a degree in computers. :cool:

Edited by Slicka

I know that my spelling sucks and I was not blaming him for bad English just is understanding of it....and not so much him mostly the others.

As for the HK-51 just cause you think something dead dose not make it true... and lets face it he is A Freaking droid.

But the idea is out there For EA to use....

Since Bioware is owned By EA.

Beside like I told Silica whatever his name is.....no offence I just bad with names.

IF anyone is smart enough to read though it the Idea are not for some untrained None Tech Non computer

I Wish I was as good as them player to judge there for the company to use or not.....Undead if u like them or not is really don't care as for my not form u asked about the slave thing.

Why not its in the books its in the movie's and in there two bad attempt's at TV series. All tho not as much as the books or movies..

And don't get me wrong the actual 15min Cartoon was not as bad as the CGI one.

Well good for you I have 2 working on my 3rd.....it as bashing you just making a point...if for say you where a high school kid playing what....right would you have to tell me whats wrong I with My idea's its not like they use half the idea's any way...Sil.

So what you say is bashing is actual try to make a point.

With my 4500 dollar gameing laptop I hit major lag so it dose seem like they Beta test it out side the company.

I don't know and to be Honest don't really care that much.

So if anyone want so Say they Beta test Don't care Don't care Don't care.

Edited by Drathpyro

I know that my spelling sucks and I was not blaming him for bad English just is understanding of it....and not so much him mostly the others.

As for the HK-51 just cause you think something dead dose not make it true... and lets face it he is A Freaking droid.

Beside like I told Silica whatever his name is.....no offence I just bad with names.

IF anyone is smart enough to read though it the Idea are not for some untrained None Tech Non computer

I Wish I was as good as them player to judge there for the company to use or not.....Undead if u like them or not is really don't care as for my not form u asked about the slave thing.

Why not its in the books its in the movie's and in there two bad attempt's at TV series. All tho not as much as the books or movies..

Well good for you I have 2 working on my 3rd.....it as bashing you just making a point...if for say you where a high school kid playing what....right would you have to tell me whats wrong I with My idea's its not like they use half the idea's any way...Sil.

With my 4500 dollar gameing laptop I hit major lag so it dose seem like they Beta test it out side the company.

Look, all I gave was my honest opinion of each idea. I looked over that initial post and in no way did I sound harsh other than possibly your slaves idea. In some of your ideas I said the odd one was good, but I did ask you to clarify on some of them. Besides listing your suggestions, you should explain why they should be in-game, not just say it's in the Star Wars universe. If you want to get technical, slaves already exist in-game as you see various Hutts with them like Nem'ro for example.

Tbh, I don't even care about your credentials or even mine. You were the one bashing me like I was some high school kid just putting every idea you had down. You even went as far to assume I'm a foreigner which is pretty racist, but I'm going to ignore that fact. I'm still amazed you assumed my comprehension of the English language is terrible as I have not been the only one asking you to clarify, or want to know why you think idea "X" is any good. I don't care about what you play your games on, all you told me is you need to brag in order to raise your self-esteem.

I'm not going to sit here and argue each individual point. Good luck with your future threads as you seem to have a load of suggestions, but as I said earlier I just happen to point out why ideas "X"-"Y" won't ever be implemented, or have basically been implemented through a different feature. Whether anyone else agrees with me or not, I don't care, but I think it's pretty obvious when I was the only one who even replied to your post with my own view that no one else cared if they could comprehend what you suggested.

Btw, good job on your most recent thread. You actually organized your suggestions much better, but I won't reply as it seems to turn into this farce. ;)

As the first reply to your post said, basically answered as i would have.

As for your shoe-horned in suggestions later on with taking reply away from the suggestions box, that would not happen.

why?

A) This is how Game-Devs sort through ideas, see what idea is hot or what idea is in the dumps (Your ideas have sunk FAR below that standard)

B) Game-Devs look at replies to get a general consensus of the players and how they would react to the idea.

C) Considering the fact this IS A FORUM, people can post what ever they want.

PS = Work on your English, you are in dire need of help.

EDIT: What is wrong with you that you want slaves? Are you that sadistic that you feel the need to over-compensate your weak social skills on an in-game NPC? Go live in North Korea if you want that.

Edited by DSpectre
addition

Okay this post I could barely understand so I will try my very best to answer. You still have not given a real answer as to why you want slavery and using the lore is not a valid reason. Then you start babbling about CGI, then about your so called expensive PC, so now I ask what exactly does those things have to do with anything?

Also, if you say you don't care then don't reply and insult people about their English skills when you yourself could not do any better.

As the first reply to your post said, basically answered as i would have.

As for your shoe-horned in suggestions later on with taking reply away from the suggestions box, that would not happen.

why?

A) This is how Game-Devs sort through ideas, see what idea is hot or what idea is in the dumps (Your ideas have sunk FAR below that standard)

B) Game-Devs look at replies to get a general consensus of the players and how they would react to the idea.

C) Considering the fact this IS A FORUM, people can post what ever they want.

PS = Work on your English, you are in dire need of help.

EDIT: What is wrong with you that you want slaves? Are you that sadistic that you feel the need to over-compensate your weak social skills on an in-game NPC? Go live in North Korea if you want that.

/thread

Same here and I do appreciate it like I said all ready its there for them to do with it as they wish I don't care what they do with it. That's the one they should do cause it a bigger part of the star wars universe any way. but the one I do hope they do is the starship one. I also reread them myself and here are good point....I am sick of every time I contact a GM they tell me to post here. As clarify there just though I have no more info than the though it self..... in month or two I copy and paste all in to one form with more for of why and how. they should be in game. people need to stop asking Why the slave's tho....if this your first time with star wars don't ask.....anyone with star wars back group should know.

Look, all I gave was my honest opinion of each idea. I looked over that initial post and in no way did I sound harsh other than possibly your slaves idea. In some of your ideas I said the odd one was good, but I did ask you to clarify on some of them. Besides listing your suggestions, you should explain why they should be in-game, not just say it's in the Star Wars universe. If you want to get technical, slaves already exist in-game as you see various Hutts with them like Nem'ro for example.

Tbh, I don't even care about your credentials or even mine. You were the one bashing me like I was some high school kid just putting every idea you had down. You even went as far to assume I'm a foreigner which is pretty racist, but I'm going to ignore that fact. I'm still amazed you assumed my comprehension of the English language is terrible as I have not been the only one asking you to clarify, or want to know why you think idea "X" is any good. I don't care about what you play your games on, all you told me is you need to brag in order to raise your self-esteem.

I'm not going to sit here and argue each individual point. Good luck with your future threads as you seem to have a load of suggestions, but as I said earlier I just happen to point out why ideas "X"-"Y" won't ever be implemented, or have basically been implemented through a different feature. Whether anyone else agrees with me or not, I don't care, but I think it's pretty obvious when I was the only one who even replied to your post with my own view that no one else cared if they could comprehend what you suggested.

Btw, good job on your most recent thread. You actually organized your suggestions much better, but I won't reply as it seems to turn into this farce. ;)