Dark Templar - A Shadow and a Thought (RP/PVE-IMP)

EnalisNailo

Dark Templar

A Shadow and a Thought

An Imperial adventure filled with captivating story, complex character development, interweaving relations, and a different out look on the role the force, and its practitioners, have in the glaxy.

“-Incoming Holo Transmission- Error//=Unable to Verify Sender//-Error//=Unable to Delete

File//-Initiating Transmission Playback.”

A tall, heavily armored, hooded, and cloaked figure appeared as the holo took shape. His face

completely hidden behind a mask, it was obvious from his dress and the lightsaber that dangled from

the belt around his waist that he was a student of the force. An obviously male voice, smooth, calm and

collected, began to speak.

“Greetings… allow me to introduce myself: I am Darth Enalis Nailo, leader and founder of the Dark

Templar. Now I am sure you’re wondering why I have contacted you. That is a simple matter actually.

We are currently seeking talented and skilled individuals like you for our organization. The Dark

Templar seek to right the imbalance of power within the Empire, we no longer wish to see the Sith,

corrupt and power hungry, using innocent men and women to advance their own power. We are what

many would call Revanites, but unlike our sister cults we are more than willing to strike back at the

Empire when needed. Whilst this may appeal to the better nature of most of you, I know a good portion

of you care little for the politics of the Sith. Such an affiliation would earn you the mark of a traitor and

severely hamper the amount of contracts one can receive. Credits are something this organization is not

lacking in. You will be generously rewarded for all work done and there will always be work for you.

Now, if you’re interested, you may find us on the Hutt controlled planet of Nar Shaadda. May the force

be with you.”

“-End Holo Transmission- Error//=Unable To Retrieve Playback Data- File Deleted-”

Out of Character Information

Dark Templar is seeking intelligent and mature people to bolster its ranks further! We're a heavy RP

guild, first and foremost, whose story draws heavily from Revanite themes and philosophies. We also

take part in all other aspects of the game such as Flashpoints and Warzones. We even boast some fairly

experienced raiders and intend to raid as often as we are able.

All playstyles and classes are both accepted and encouraged, and we strive to ensure that no member

ever experiences pressure to play according to anyone's rules but their own on the part of a fellow

member. If you're a friendly person who enjoys quality roleplay, Dark Templar may be the guild

for you!

Dark Templar and You

As mentioned above Dark Templar is a heavy role play guild that also delves into the PVE end game content of the game, though we will not discourage you from ripping it up in warzones. Dark Templar is built to be a friendly and safe place for you to enjoy the game in the way you wish to enjoy it. Whether you are an experienced Role Player or if you are brand new to concept we welcome you into our family. We offer a fun and active, secure, vent server where we gather and have many fun time. We also have a active website that has constant ongoing Role Playing threads. We also have a very well stocked guild bank with almost every material from grade 1 to grade 6 for all crafts. With four vaults, with gear, modifications, and even some exotic materials in addition to a guild repair allowance, leveling up should be a tad bit easier with us!

PVE and End Game Content

Dark Templar adopts the same principle we use for role play for PVE end game content as well. That being if you're experienced or if this is your first time attempting we welcome you. Many of us come from raiding backgrounds, it is something most everyone in the guild enjoys. Here are our current achievements when it comes to PVE content.

-All Hard Mode Flashpoints Cleared

-Eternity Vault Story/Hard/Nightmare Cleared

-Karaga's Palace Story/Hard Cleared.

-Explosive Conflict Story Cleared

-Terror From Beyond Story Cleared

Currently working through EC HM!

Interested? Here's how to apply!

Simply head on over to our website, Darktemplar.swtorhost.com. From there fill out our brief application and submit it. And Admin will review it as soon as they're able to. To speed the process up you can also send a tell to myself in game at the following character names Enalis or Sèrina (alt code 138). Mail or tells both work equally well.

A word of caution: Our guild consists primarily of adults, because of this both Ventrilo and RP tend to be on the mature side of things. We strongly encourage applicants to be 18+ years of age. This is not a requirement but simply our advice.

Edited by EnalisNailo

The Story Thus Far

Our story begins on the Imperial capital planet of Dromund Kaas. Here a young Sith lord, sent on a mission to destroy a Revanite cult from within, has forsaken the ancient order. “Reborn”, this young man becomes Enalis Nailo. He joins with the Revanites he was once tasked with destroying; however, in the brief tenure in the Revanite camp he finds ideological differences and realizes that so long as he and fellow Revanites remain on the capital world, they are in danger. It was time to leave the Imperial home-world. Not before a trip into the bowels of the Dark Temple, legend has it that an ancient Sith lord, like Revan, had found clarity in the force, and such knowledge may even still exist in a written form even on the Sith dominated planet.

Call it coincidence or fate, Enalis was confronted within the Dark Temple by a former rival and his two apprentices. They fought. In his new found clarity Enalis easily vanquished his foes, but he no longer held anonymity, he was a wanted man and would not survive long if he remained. His flight from Dromund Kaas was explosive and violent. In the ensuing carnage Enalis fought and slew a dark lord of the Sith. Thus the young lord took upon himself the honorific title of Darth. Commandeering the late lord’s ship, he fled Imperial space.

The self proclaimed Darth sought refuge within Hutt space. After a brief stint on Hutta, Enalis and a few newly acquired companions make their way to the city planet of Nar Shaddaa. After all, when the need to disappear arises, anyone can become lost within the vast cityscape that is Nar Shaddaa. Rumor also has it that a long lost piece of Revan’s legacy lay buried deep within the wretched crime hive.

As time went on more and more individuals would rally to Enalis’ cause, leading the young Darth to wonder if it was indeed his destiny to lead the Revanites to a bright and shinning new age. Beings of every make and sort seemed to flock to him; Jedi, Sith, Bounty Hunters, Agents, Assassins, and more, human and alien alike. Then, by sheer happenstance and luck, the discovery of a planned archeological venture to delve deep into Nar Shaddaa to locate and recover the relics within the Armory lead by a Republic-Jedi expeditionary team. The time to strike had come.

The call to arms had been sounded, the unlikeliest of allies brought together by common belief. They would intercept this Expedition, learn the location of the Armory and claim it as their own. Battle was inevitable; they had clashed with the Republic before and deep down, many considered themselves Imperials. The fighting was fierce, but in the end Enalis and his comrades proved the victors.

With the Armory in hand, the path for the young Darth seemed all the more clearer, and thus the Dark Templar where born. The Revanite cult would operate out of their new found base of operations, turning the Armory from lost archeological find into their strong hold.

The Dark Templar had their work cut out for them, they knew if they were going to get anywhere in the galaxy they needed power. They wasted no time in establishing relationships with the Hutts, setting up smuggling lanes, protection rackets, and even opening up several legitimate companies used as fronts as well as production of weapons, ships and anything the cult could use. They have quickly established themselves as a powerful organization. It was time to expand. The Dark Templar issued a brazen call to arms, offering sanctuary, riches, and adventure to all who were brave enough to throw their lot in with the Revanites. From spice-heads to force-sensitives, all manner of beings were attracted by the promises of a brighter future.

Now with the manpower they needed, the Dark Templar forged ever deeper into the Armory, the construct proving to be far larger and far greater than any of them could have imagined. The process was long and arduous as they fought the ancient defenses of their stronghold. Now, they have come to the deepest chambers of the once lost armory, the greatest of secrets within their grasp. All that stands between them and their goal is a massive gateway, to which the key has gone missing. With no alternative ways to unlock the massive structure, the Dark Templar turn their efforts to tracking down the location of this key, and the person who stole it.

Edited by EnalisNailo
Finally added it!

• 1 month later...

I am looking forward to speaking to you in game! I am a returning player seeing what SWTOR has done since I have been on a tiny (pretty much a year! D: ) hiatus. I am leveling from an entirely new account and will excited to start off fresh with a new guild (yours, I hope) and new contacts.

Applying to your website now!

Edited by Exoticana

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Still recruiting!

In other news we have begun our Gamma Station plot arch, introducing a wide array of characters and is plot that takes place in multiple locations throughout the galaxy.

On the raiding front we have Explosive conflict on farm now and are pushing into Terror From Beyond as well as Explosive Conflict hard mode.

Edited by EnalisNailo

• 3 weeks later...

I am a returning player and decided to go with an RP server to really get into the role playing side of things. I spent yesterday afternoon reading your guild history and finished with Gamma Station part 3 and found it a captivating and entertaining story. I look forward to meeting up with you in game if my application is approved.

Swtorhost profile name is Veleiran and my lvl 50 toon that I want to RP with is Vladryk.