5 Things This Game Should Add Next!

SickTag

This is a thread for what things we think should be added to the game. I know that the devs say they follow player input and you know honestly, their wall of whatever it was (things they want to put in the game), some of the things mentioned sounds better then a flood of Cartel items.

My five things:

1. Ability to buy addition character slots. I have the max as sub, but would like a few more. I would buy a couple more even if they were 10 bucks each additional slot. The fun is in leveling, and to be honest it is easy to level sometimes, and the stories are worth a couple play though even if the side quests are not.

2. Legacy Revamp! I know it's in the card for this, but it's minor, and down the road. Like the devs said, there are somethings that are kind of pointless to have and a lot of stuff that should be added. Would love to see this in the next few months!

3. Subscription Members Cartel Discount! Okay, come on, we pay about 15 a month to play, make it show that we are important! Also this WILL increase subscriptions!! I could live with the Cartel Market flood that is coming for the next 4 months or so if there was some difference between being a subscribed and faithful player compared to the F2P. I know a lot of people feel 10% would be great! We do like the free Cartel Coins a month, however, when there are things like holiday packs, monthly coins just don't cut it.

4. Guild Content! I know one of the leads wants this badly, but it's been pushed back because of the Cartel money making feature which should save this game and keep it from ending with a short life. Perhaps make guild content via Cartel Market? Something to make being a guild feel like there is more then an extra chat box to contend with, that happens to have some people you may or may not do weekly things with. I think it would promote more of a team feel for guilds. Leveling system, ships, etc... Though, I know these are way off on the horizon.

5. Free Roam Space. They have a demo/test of this they are working on. However, this will not see the light of day until maybe a year. Long time away, if the game lives that long. Though that maybe, I think it is still important to say what you want, so they can make priorities to additional content. Honestly, I can see this being an expansion pack like the Jump To Lightspeed for SWG. Honestly, the leveling is pretty much the same for each side with some story differences, and to add something like space roam, would greatly increase the replay-ability.

1. Same Gender Romance---I'm surprised they didn't add it from the start, but that's for another thread.

2. Subscription Members Cartel Discount---I couldn't agree with this more! I think that subs with Legacy level X (say, level 25,) should get a break on some of the shop items.

3. Free Roaming Space---My husband would love this. That might be enough to get me into space missions.

4. Guild Ships/Guild Activities---There needs to be more in the game to encourage guilds. Perhaps something like the rakghoul event?

5. Mini Games, such as Pazzak or Sabbac---I really feel that there should be an alternative to dailies and/or just killing. Maybe even get some server wide competition between guilds. I can see it now; a full blown Sabbac tournament in the server.

/2 cred.

I want to see all romance features removed from the game so we don't have to keep having this discussion.

Amen to that! That's pure equality, with no consequences!

5 things I'd like added?

1. Companion Unify - Since its broken, I dont count it as a feature.

2. Unify colors - Let's get this fixed as well.

3. Fill in your own choice.

4. Fill in your own choice.

5. Fill in your own choice.

There you have it. Me, I'll be plenty happy to get Unify working again. Anything else, I don't really care. :p

1. Same Gender Romances

2. Expanding the companion system. Like having some interactions between our companions on the ship, and missions that allow us to have out more than one companion.

3. More of an emphasis on story and narrative.

4. Some minigames to relax with, like Dabo in STO. Something I can just relax and turn off with while I chat with my buddies.

5. Customizing our starships. I want to make my ship feel like home. Combined with sprucing up the companions it would make the ship really feel like a lived-in place. Like the Hawk used to be.

1) Fix the crashes

2) Fix the lag

3) Make a fourth pillar. You currently don't have one, I don't care what your marketing says. You have people reading quest text to me. Can I make an inquisitor and not end up being a Darth on the council? No. Therefore, your story and choices are meaningless.

4) Make tanking more than pressing taunt when it's off cooldown.

5) Make a combat system that isn't hopelessly derivative while being laughably shallow and horribly dull.

6) Where the hell is that waitress with my beer?

Sensible sugestions, but we subscribers already get an extra 500ish cartel coins every month. I would assume that would be our discount. I prefer to get free coins wich i can save up rather than discounts on items i might not buy.

So, point 3 is a bad idea in my opinion.

My own list:

1-Announcement that an expansion is in the works.

2-Optimisations to the game engine (they said those would start rolling with the illum patch), hopefully removing combat delay completely once and for all and reducing those load times and performance issues for some people. Keep agressive bug fixing. Make sure to take care of those old lingering ones fast, like companion lightsabers still beeing on when sheated and the ship on the intro cinematic to Voidstar beeing doubled. Its been a year, its time to check those big boys out once and for all.

3-Keep the 6 week patches coming. Make sure to have new ops every 4 months at least (assuming you stick to 4/5 bosses per op).

4-Add more forms of content. Companion dungeons would be interesting for example.

5- Revamp of the non-class story quest system for future content. Bring on dynamic events to shut up the whinners.

Edited by Nemmar

1) Fix the crashes

2) Fix the lag

3) Make a fourth pillar. You currently don't have one, I don't care what your marketing says. You have people reading quest text to me. Can I make an inquisitor and not end up being a Darth on the council? No. Therefore, your story and choices are meaningless.

4) Make tanking more than pressing taunt when it's off cooldown.

5) Make a combat system that isn't hopelessly derivative while being laughably shallow and horribly dull.

6) Where the hell is that waitress with my beer?

Remove 4 as there is (was?) an aggro management.

Move 1-3 down to 2-4 and replace #1 with BUG FIXES!!

1) Mentor System (level adjusting) - I want to play this game with my friends please.

2) Remove mob tagging - I want to help others and not fight against them to finish quests with being forced to constantly join groups.

3) Open world events - don't leave places to rot once you out level them.

4) Mobs to not remain standing up when they die - Seriously Bioware it's been over a year with this one.

5) A LFG tools that actually makes sure you are a tank/healer/dps before you can queue as one - A poorly geared dps cannot tank, and I ain't healing him.

The list could go on of course but these were on my mind while playing today.

I would like to see "Covert Hand Armor" added, which allows you to show your hands.

Maybe it's just me, but it seems really weird that every single person across the galaxy is wearing gloves. The "Covert Chest Armor" allows people to be bare chested, I'd like my characters to have a bare hands option.

How about it devs? If not that, then how about a "Hide Hand Slot" toggle, like we have for our helms?

1. SGRs!!

2. Hood Up/Hood Down toggle, and hoods (with same toggle) for Twi'leks.

3. More mini-games, like Paazak or Sabacc

4. Free roaming space flight (off the rails space missions)

5. New races, Cathar would be a good start, but I'd like to see Togruta as well... and other more alien looking races, like Rodian and Mon Calamari just as examples

Optional extra. Additional PvE content for levelling characters - new planets, alternate levelling paths (<= this is very much wishful thinking, but as I level my... wow, I am not sure, certainly over 20th character, I'm finding the non-class missions a little wearing.)

Edited by Zandilar

1. SGRAs,

2. Hood Toggle,

3. Ability to have items sent to cargo bay the same way our active companion can sell junk items,

4. Pazaak,

5. Differently coloured quest markers for Heroic missions,

6. Ship customisation options - the ability to name our ship at the least.

7. A dye system, and/or the ability to make any piece of armour moddable.

8. Pazaak :D

The amount of WIN this game would have with free roam space missions or even a RvR system would be endless.

Just imagine a combination of GW2s (DAOC) Realm vs Realm battles with the Space Battles of SW: Battlegrounds 2.

Maybe your guild could by a Star Destroyer and Jump into the battle. You would have to destroy the Ship which would take it out of commission for 24 -48 hours. When there aren't enough players, there could be NPC Fleets as support. That alone could save this game, I'm sure of it.

And please more legacy stuff.

5. Free Roam Space. They have a demo/test of this they are working on.

Source please, ive not heard a single thing about free roam space, new and improved space project i have heard. but really source please.

i find it amazing how many people want to play a homosexual in the game. and its their first choice above all other things added/fixed. amazing...