ETA of Nautolan fixes?

kurzis

When is dark side corruption going to be fixed along with cut scenes with glowing eyes? the eye glow effect is coming from the nautolans forehead not eyes.

EAWare have a QA team that works for free (PTS) so there's no excuse for releasing broken content.

EAWare have a QA team that works for free (PTS) so there's no excuse for releasing broken content.

I say this as someone who invested a lot of time in the PTS and reporting my findings afterwards, so don't think I don't value our contributions... but BW have a team of free testers, not a team of free bug fixers.

Edited by Estelindis

I say this as someone who invested a lot of time in the PTS and reporting my findings afterwards, so don't think I don't value our contributions... but BW have a team of free testers, not a team of free bug fixers.

QA are testers rather than bug fixers, generally a product will go to QA then get bounced back for fixes if bugs are found. I'm surprised a minor content patch was released with so many problems

Fixes on a half finished vanity species? 2 years+ is my guess.

The corruption issue has been publicly acknowledged so it actually probably will be within the next patch or 2 if previous cases are anything to go by.

So within a month most likely

As for the eye glowing... anyone's guess.