Denova and other Operations Lag

Yes, I agree that the lag last night was much worse than last week. I say the lag was the worst on SC&FB. I couldn't see my castbar most of the fight which made me want to rage since I was healing on SC. It was very uncomfortable not knowing if my heal was going to go off before a soaker died.

Hopefully Bioware can work this out before I have to deal with that again.

This is the exact same issue we have been having, great population and now the game is broken for what we want the game for. 4-5 sec lag spikes in Operations is horrible. Thanks for breaking the part of the game I play and not having the foresight for this. I would recommend the OP idea, turn some of those dead servers into instance/operation servers.

This needs to be addressed quickly, it's bad enough we are stuck with HM EC that has been on farm for quite some time and to top it off BW has made the Ops unplayable.

This is the exact same issue we have been having, great population and now the game is broken for what we want the game for. 4-5 sec lag spikes in Operations is horrible. Thanks for breaking the part of the game I play and not having the foresight for this. I would recommend the OP idea, turn some of those dead servers into instance/operation servers.

This needs to be addressed quickly, it's bad enough we are stuck with HM EC that has been on farm for quite some time and to top it off BW has made the Ops unplayable.

Annoying? Yes.

Unplayable? Not even close.

Annoying? Yes.

Unplayable? Not even close.

Going to agree with the above. Yes, it is annoying. Unplayable, not by a long shot. I am West Coast playing on an East Coast server and I manage perfectly fine. There are lag spikes, it does suck, but you can still clear the content with a few annoyances.

Going to agree with the above. Yes, it is annoying. Unplayable, not by a long shot. I am West Coast playing on an East Coast server and I manage perfectly fine. There are lag spikes, it does suck, but you can still clear the content with a few annoyances.

try that with a 3-5 second server lag on FB&SC where the tank misses the first chunk of defensive systems channeling and gets a LB dropped on him.

try that with a 3-5 second server lag on FB&SC where the tank misses the first chunk of defensive systems channeling and gets a LB dropped on him.

Did that happen every attempt, or did you try one attempt and give up? It isn't unplayable. We cleared it, several other guilds cleared it. If it was unplayable, then no one would have cleared it. Is it annoying? Yes. But people can learn to adapt and overcome.

Lag was pretty bad again tonight in EC. We even noticed this out on Voss killing Nightmare Pilgrim, and there were only about 40 people again on the planet.

/agree

It was a lot worse last night for us as well. A few minor issues with lag on Zorn and Toth, but nothing too serious. Get to FB and it was horrendous. Decided it was worth it to force instance switching, so we spent a good 20 mins or so to get a new instance, and then recleared trash (on purpose) to get back to FB for the kill. Our choice turned out to be correct. Still laggy, but a lot less than it was in Instance 1.

Now here is where another problem lies, and is on another thread. Even with the lag, we still cleared NP, HM EC, in under 4 hours. We have effectively nothing to do the other 6 days since almost all of us have 4+ level 50 alts, and really no desire to continue to make more. Some of us might do story mode ec, or maybe NiM KP, but in the end, all of us have all the gear we need because of the freebie BH comms they gave out like candy.

Content! Where is it please?

Had some pretty bad lag last night as well (Harbinger). We had a lag spike while killing a bomber on HM kephess. Luckily it bomber was nearly dead when the lag spike happened.

My guild leader joked that hardmode operations are harder than they were previously because bosses use now lag spikes as one of their mechanics.

Edited by Iwipe