No selective loot system = flash point killer

I played in the late nov. beta but never did a flash point cause i really just wanted to experience the questing. I just completed my first flash point and loved just about every part of it except the loot distribution. I had one party member roll need on juggernaut and imperial agent gear as a sith assassin. This ruined the whole thing for me because i knew as soon as we killed a boss that the person would just roll even if I needed the gear.

There needs to be a class recognition system added to the loot for flash points so that I wont see a sorcerer rolling on bounty hunter gear for the "creds". Flash points turn into a grind when there's no reward besides xp.

Edited by plasmorphic

I played in the late nov. beta but never did a flash point cause i really just wanted to experience the questing. I just completed my first flash point and loved just about every part of it except the loot distribution. I had one party member roll need on juggernaut and imperial agent gear as a sith assassin. This ruined the whole thing for me because i knew as soon as we killed a boss that the person would just roll even if I needed the gear.

There needs to be a class recognition system added to the loot for flash points so that I wont see a sorcerer rolling on bounty hunter gear for the "creds". Flash points turn into a grind when there's no reward besides xp.

Seen this so many times on my BH that i get mad when I see ppl roll on heavy armor with aim and they cant even use heavy armor- they all just roll need all the time- regardless if you need it- I leave those grps very quickly!

Whats worse is the probability that these people that roll need don't do it at high lvls- its just now starting out ppl roll need on everything to sell to gather up skill/speeder money!

Edited by Vialator

Even though I do agree with you.

A lot of people aren't used to the does and don't of MMO.

This is a big game for Star Wars fans some of them might have completely ignored WoW and thus don't understand. All they know is that they have a higher chance or winning an Item if you click need and thus can make more money. You need to tell them if they do it, don't get all harsh about it just explain.

If they do it again then you could either just take a hit in that instance or Leave and Ignore or don't do PUGs.

Like I said I agree with you and I luckily have only encountered it once (With a Sentinal rollong on heavy Armour), But not everyone will be doing it because they are a tool.

If I were you, I would immediately remove that person from the group, add them to my ignore list, find a replacement and move on.