Characters lower body texture (among other things) still messed up.

SupremeOverseer

Does it take a rocket scientist to click the "undo" button? What the **** is your problem Bioware/EA or whoever is in charge of not giving a flying ****? 10 mins to **** something up 10 weeks to fix. lol:mad: It always warms my heart to see that the Cartel Market is number one on the priority list for Bioware/EA. If there is a problem with that it is usually fixed the very next day. And also the great new crappy additions to the game they might call "Exciting new content". It is one thing to leave a few bugs here and there go unsolved, minor bugs maybe, but when you start messing with peoples characters its something quite different. If you see a problem with the characters originally introduced and feel the need to "modify" them after 2 years of game play, why not just remove the character creation process all together. If people are complaining about skimpy armor STOP putting it in the *********** game. Seems like every time a Cartel pack comes out there is some piece of revealing armor in it, so lets try and class it up a bit, but not really? Makes tons of sense.

If you look at the backs of characters thighs that are wearing the bikini bottoms, there's a giant line going right across the backs of them.

Its been ingame for months now, so yeah.. wall of text or no, Bioware's tendency to drag their feet on **** they broke strikes again.

I think his point was exactly bud, multiple posts about this exist, have existed for months.

Despite that, no movement has been made on actually fixing it. Actually, reminds me of the dye system, which launched half broken and wasn't actually fixed until months after the fact. Or the guy who posted a couple weeks back about his dialog with CS, which told him that unless it was a class story quest, they're not going to be fixing it and he should just move on. I'm sure if we wanted to come up with them there are many more examples.

Badly written or not, his post does have merit.

There are a lot of long standing graphics bugs. Companions in ship cutscenes loose their color coordination and their hidden helmets magically reappear. Vector turns into a leotard wearing transvestite if you put him in skimpy clothing. At least the pad under the bikini bottom has received a yellow text acknowledgement.

03.03.2014 , 05:21 PM | #87 This is the last staff post in this thread.

REPORT POST QUOTE

Thank you all for your continued reports! This is something we are definitely aware of and I will let you know when I have any further information.

Edited by Damask_Rose

There are a lot of long standing graphics bugs. Companions in ship cutscenes loose their color coordination and their hidden helmets magically reappear. Vector turns into a leotard wearing transvestite if you put him in skimpy clothing. At least the pad under the bikini bottom has received a yellow text acknowledgement.

03.03.2014 , 05:21 PM | #87 This is the last staff post in this thread.

REPORT POST QUOTE

Thank you all for your continued reports! This is something we are definitely aware of and I will let you know when I have any further information.

Same happens with Lord Scourge and not always with skimpy clothing.

Recently, I had him use Naga Sadow's combat armor and except for his face, everything around it was black, like part of him was swallowed by a black hole. Oddly enough, this only happens with his default look and a couple of customizations, not all of them. Maybe it's possible the same happens to Vector?