I found a Daily on Alderaan!

Okay, I'm sure you all already know this, so apologies if this is a well-known fact and I'm just being a high-level noob. But I was in the Alderaan Bonus Series area (Republic side) and there's an Alderaan guard named Weeznod or something, and he wants you to recover a holocron. So I did the quest, but left Alderaan for some reason and came back a day or two later. Ol' Weezie wanted to talk to me again! So I looked in my quest log and it said "Repeatable - this mission can be repeated in the future"! :eek:

Hope I'm not derailing this too much, but It would be very cool if there were a level 50 area on every single planet, each one with a set of repeatable dailies ...

If it was done the same way as the Belsavis Dailies you might have an issue - having so many level 50s on a level 40-44 planet can be an issue on PvP servers (can you spell "gank" anyone?). That being said, I like the BH District dailies because everyone's 50 so there's no picking on the lowbies.

I think maybe adding another area like the BH District on some of the planets - Nar Shaddaa, Tatooine, Alderaan, Hoth, Belsavis, and lastly Voss would be nice.

Hopefully updates will keep coming. I am hoping for

1)more <significant>story expansion, even including companion quests,

2)more 50 areas

(suggestion: maybe limit total amount of daily comms collected in a 24 hour period which would facilitate a rotation of daily areas to hit over a weeks time-to delay grind burnout, maybe),

3)more bonus areas to encourage going back to planets we haven't been to in months. Coruscant/Dromund Kaas would both benefit from a new bonus area- maybe even make those areas accessible to both factions.

4)More frequent, and unique world events. Wouldn't need a lot of fanfare either if all the players know that there 'will' be one each month. It'll help keep players checking into the game periodically, at least.

For me, I love the story most- it is what sustained me through all the trouble this game has had. Rerolling numerous alts helps, but I'm reaching the limits of how that keeps the game interesting. So anything that adds new story content would make me happy.

I've lost the zeal for multiplayer type additions tho. I can't stay on a schedule with a guild, and the biggest downside of the server mergers has been to condense the immature crowd on general chat enough to where I keep it turned off.

If it was done the same way as the Belsavis Dailies you might have an issue - having so many level 50s on a level 40-44 planet can be an issue on PvP servers (can you spell "gank" anyone?). That being said, I like the BH District dailies because everyone's 50 so there's no picking on the lowbies.

I think maybe adding another area like the BH District on some of the planets - Nar Shaddaa, Tatooine, Alderaan, Hoth, Belsavis, and lastly Voss would be nice.

I think this is a great idea. Having a high level playground like the Black Hole on every planet would be awesome.