<Nemesis Reborn> Mature Gamers Guild

Phorhed

Hello Everyone,

First, we are originally Nemesis of Space Slug, we are now Nemesis Reborn on The Harbinger, we also carry the republic guild Rival and may soon be doing raids on the republic side as well.

Nemesis Reborn is a mature gaming guild with many active duty and retired military personnel. We enjoy PVE and PVP gaming and are looking for an influx of players to the guild. We are not looking for easily offended people, but we are not looking for jerks either.

If you like to PVP, do flash-points, PVE raid, or just tool around and craft we have space for you.

When we raid we like to get down to business and get the job done, when we PVP we like to win, because as we all know when you win, things are just more fun!

Other items for consideration: We use mumble (please install it), currently we have cleared S&V, TFB and Toborro's on SM and are have already made one attempt on HM. We almost have enough to start a 2nd raid crew, so please check us out if your interested.

If you are new we will be on to help and support your leveling and learning of the game, but were not going to do your quests for you. We've all leveled from 1-55 ourselves (multiple times) and expect newer players to do the same. Yet, if you have and questions you have a wealth of knowledge at your disposal. We want players with a head on their shoulders and not just a warm body behind the keyboard.

If you are interested or have questions please contact Graft or Neck on The Harbinger. If I am not on at the time you try to contact me, please send me an in-game email or if you want to take the time you can look for me on one of my listed ALT's below.

Take care everyone and have some fun!

Edited by Phorhed
2.0 Update

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all, we are still looking for some more people to help fill out our extra raid groups, FP's and PvP crews. See above for info on us or just contact me in game and we can talk to see if were the guild for you.

Cya!

Nemesis Reborn is looking for a few DPS to fill our Sat Night raid. HM EC/TFB. We could also use a Healer to supplement RL issues that come up and take turns in the rotation as a main healer.

Contact Graft or check out our website for any questions.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delayed response. We usually start our runs at/around 7-8CST, and run until about midnight.

I feel your pain, I am an east coaster as well, but since I call the shots I get to set the time! :D

Hit me up sometime if you want to know more.

Graft

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Heya Graft,

y'all still recruiting, how about old Nemesis founders? I've wandered back in and was happy to see a Nemesis Reborn member in a PvP warzone. Didn't recognize the name, though that's no surprise after so long.

-Gryph

• 2 months later...

Gryph,

Sorry about the delay in response, life has been very busy. I talked with Banshee/Wailer the other day and told him to let you and Jyg? know that if you wanted to come back you were more than welcome. I hope your time away was good. Know that we of old...mainly just a couple of us, still remember you!

Graft/Neck

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...