Where Do You Find Dreadguard Armor for Trooper?

geoffreykhchen

Heya!!:)

First of all I would like to say that I've played literally every class this game has to offer (except Sith inquisitor) and I must say that the trooper was my favorite class and my two troopers are my favourite characters.

I've been trying extremely hard to acquire myself a set of Dreadguard armor but so for no luck.... Not even a single piece of it. Now hold on there just a sec, cuz I know what you'll all say. I should go find it in PvP correct? (Correct me if I'm wrong:p), however unfortunately I'm no PvPer and probably would get my hiney whooped if I went up against other players, so having said I am a huge PvEer.

So the question is....- *take deep breathe:eek:*- where, when and how can I get the Dreadguard armor set for trooper?

If anyone can help a poor sad sap, it would be much appreciate.

THANK YOU:D!!!!

Additionally, Dread Guard gear is handed out as non-class-specific tokens which you exchange for gear, unlike all of the preceeding tiers which are handed out as class-specific tokens. So there's only 1 chest armour token, compared to 4 Rakata chest tokens (Smuggler, Trooper, JK & Consular).

Edit: You can also buy the armourings/mods/enhancements off the GTN, or have someone craft them for you for mats.

Edited by Llama-Eight

Hmmm I think I understand, still a bit confusing at the moment.:o

What are you confused about?

Dread Guard gear drops from the operation, Terror from Beyond in hard mode (specifically the 2-5 bosses). The pieces available from there are the chest, gloves, legs, boots, offhand and mainhand. The remaining pieces of gear (bracers, belt, head) drop from Nightmare Mode Explosive Conflict.

Edited by Flying-Brian