PSA: How to do [Heroic 4] Fungal Corruption as a low level

illgot

You are level 43 and can not find anyone in the 40s to help you do [Heroic 4] Fungal Corruption.

This is what you do, find a person lower than you, preferably in their 20s or 30s and group with them.

Go to the Heroic area, disband the group and let the lower level player summon the mobs. Then regroup with the lower level player once the mobs are spawned. This will allow you to easily dispatch the mobs you need for the mission.

I had to do this on my level 55 for a few guildies earlier who could not find anyone in their level range to help them.

Your PSA is to basically cheat? I love it lol.

Too bad there isn't a tool...say the group finder tied to the event..nah that would make too much sense.

You are probably right on that what you describe is the easiest way to get it done, it's just too bad group finder couldn't be implemented.

It is a bit of a cheat but when you see a sad level 40 something spaming for 10 minutes looking for even one person, you just kind of give in and help them finish their mission.

It would have honestly been better if everyone had been bolstered to 55 for the event like the SM Eyeless instance.

Edited by illgot