Full Denova Operation Video Guide with Voiceover (All Bosses)

Hey everyone,

Sorry I feel like we're posting an updated video on a daily basis at the moment. But after putting some time in, we're happy to announce that we now have a video guide for every boss in 8 man story mode. The videos mainly are recorded on the first kill-shot (excluding minesweeper) , we feel this allows people to see the areas where slip ups occur and to enter the fight into a similar situation that we do.

Hope they help a few of you out there and thank you for the positive feedback we've had so far!

Zorn & Toth -

Firebrand & Stormcaller -

Colonel Vorgath (Minesweeper) -

Warlord Kephess -

Single Link Denova Playlist -

As videos are recorded on first kills, we will always annotate the videos if we feel tactics changes are required, so they don't become outdated.

Thanks,

Therm

Elite Gaming

http://www.youtube.com/thermal8691

e-g-c.guildlaunch.com

Edited by borowmir

Very nice guide guys, the videos are a big help! It can be very hard picturing it all and thoroughly understanding the tactics only from reading them. The videos of the boss fights make it very easy to comprehend it all. Thank you!

Thanks a lot Max. We always like to hear back from people that it's helping. Really glad to hear that your finding them useful - if you ever have any suggestions as to what you want to see more of in the videos or less, let us know and we'll take the feedback into consideration for future recordings.

Good luck with the rest of the story modes and hopefully see you on the hard mode guides aswell!

Therm

Elite Gaming

http://www.youtube.com/Thermal8691

Very good videos and voiceovers.

Using them as guides for the guild I'm in, even though we're Republic :D

It's so nice to see an Imp-guild from Atho (my old server) still going strong.

Makes me miss my Sorcerer even more.

Kudos to you and your guild and good luck on Denova HM!

Edited by MonKy

Thanks Monky, really appreciate the compliment and even happier to see that it's helping your guild (even though you're republic ;))

I'm hoping that we keep the videos as faction neutral as possible and don't make too many references to imperial only abilities? If we do, hopefully they're easily transferable to the republic classes.

With regards to Ahto, it did get a little bit quiet just before 1.2 on the republic side, but people stuck it out and it seems to be much better now. I won't say it's perfect, but it's significantly better in terms of group availability and for getting people for open spots in the odd raid.

I wish you the best of luck with the raids with your guild and hopefully we'll be able to give you some decent guides for the hard modes too. If you ever have any queries about the videos, feel free to message me on Youtube - i'll always get back to people with an answer. Equally if you feel somethings missing or want to see more of something in the future, let us know and we'll try our best to accommodate.

Thanks again,

Therm

Elite Gaming

http://www.youtube.com/Thermal8691