To difficult to reach level 50

Marvin_jedi

If we were on the same server I would definitely offer assistance with those quests. When I first started a I started with a Jedi Shadow and I swear I spent A TON of time waiting to rez after being defeated. It took me some time to know when to use my CC's, turn off Qyzen's AOE abilities, and realize Strength was not part of my main stats lol. I've gotten to the point that now if I die it's because I was trying to take on too many enemies. (Sometimes I aggro other mobs on purpose to see if I can beat them all lol)

Definitely use the tips everyone has suggested and don't give up! Also try your hand at pvp to level faster. Because of PVP all of my toons are usually 2-3 levels if not more, higher than the world requirement. :D

If we were on the same server I would definitely offer assistance with those quests. When I first started a I started with a Jedi Shadow and I swear I spent A TON of time waiting to rez after being defeated. It took me some time to know when to use my CC's, turn off Qyzen's AOE abilities, and realize Strength was not part of my main stats lol. I've gotten to the point that now if I die it's because I was trying to take on too many enemies. (Sometimes I aggro other mobs on purpose to see if I can beat them all lol)

Definitely use the tips everyone has suggested and don't give up! Also try your hand at pvp to level faster. Because of PVP all of my toons are usually 2-3 levels if not more, higher than the world requirement. :D

I do that too, especially now that I've gotten my legacy presence boosted so high. My sorcerer alt is down right unstopable even with my companion is rubbish gear. :rolleyes:

I would recomend keeping within 2 levels of your recommened level for your quest (example: level 47 quest get lvl 45) this has worked fine for me. Spam War zones for xp and Flashpoints for xp and great gear. If your Really desperate you can always stay alive as long as possible while running through enimies till you die then use the revival stealth to get away from them. That is something i would say to use only as a last resort though. Also try using a healing companion, or (if your a healer) use a dps companion and just heal your companion.

(Edit) Also when fighting a boss that has weaker spawns with him, always kill the weaker ones first, this way your only getting attacked by one thing when your fighting the main boss. If you have to kill the weaklings and die. Then rez rebuff and get your health full and attack main boss.

Keep the best medpacs you can use in a quickslt for easy use.

Edited by RCcorr

I defeated the Ancient monster :) I used my cartel coins to buy some new gear... This pumped up my endurance.. I used my heroic moment, stun, auto fire, grave rounds...

I will keep working on my gear and stats...

Many thanks for the tips here there where very useful...