Harbinger Tatooine Casa

Jinook_Phi

Hey All

Im a part timer and I only sub about 4 months a year or so. Although I did BETA test the game way back when. Needless to say, I have yet to get close to completing a stronghold. But, my Tatt one, really the only one I work on, is now 36% done and I'm really feeling good about what Ive done so far.

So if your on Harbinger, check out Gritz Reevo's casa. If you do, strongly suggest click on the juke box and ambiance items: one juke and ambiance up top in the main living room area, one ambiance in the bedroom up there. Then on the bottom, when you exit the elevator and go through the first open courtyard, up above the stairs on that ledge are three fireworks launchers. And then in the cantina is another juke box. Really adds to the whole experience.

The top deck (all rooms) is about 90% done, just need to add some more personnel and a few little things. The bottom room right outside the elevator is done, love it. Kind of an fashionable sitting courtyard. The outside courtyard just after, my sculptures courtyard, is about 75% done, really like it too. Where the canpopys are, Im going to put an appearance changing station in each.

Not much done on that next level. Then is the long narrow room, which I turned into a cool, funky cantina. Thats also about 90% done. The courtyard after with the three rooms, thats about 65% done, lots of cool stuff to explore there: an armory, a Jedi meditation room (did some unique things there) and the barracks. Up top at the perimeter, barely touched but I do have a fun start going in that perimeter tent. Kind of like a perimeter HQ center.

All of this is fueled by a specfic story driven approach which can be found in my post on page two of the recent "drama of decorating" thread in here.

Hope you like it! Above all, hope with what little I have, you have fun. Grab and drink and enjoy.

Jin

If you really want to show it off, have you considered a short youtube vid? The programs for making them have free versions, a few people have done that and posted the links here. Might be easier than screening if you are having issues with posting them. Just a suggestion, I'm not on that server but I'm sure it's lovely. :)

I bumped into three people wandering around my SH, first time of seen people there, that was super cool. But there were frozen, couldnt even see their nameplates. Bug?

On the one hand, I REALLY enjoy messing with the SH, fine tuning it, growing it over time. On the other hand, the whole Cartel Con thing is so frustrating. Dropped $40 on crates, not one decent decor. I LOVE SW but the RNG, bleed your customer base dry is just a lack of integrity. Dont mind microtransactions, but yeah, this aint that.

Anyways, discovered two cool decor things, approaches not items. First of all, going with those blue tent stalls in the bar looks REALLY good. And the new hanging draper light slot things really added a ton to my Jedi Meditation room. Also added a huge GTN, bought some other things. You can all this here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jax9b2nksb1f8wv/AADcjpPhOaRDfeLXKG-L5wRla?dl=0