Developers: Please identify Heroics

Hopefully the developers monitor this forum area for comments on this topic.

I have been enjoying the content of this game very much as a solo player, and the questing experience is better for solo players than any of the other six MMO's I have played. While I intend to do things with my guild at level cap, the class story lines give me incentive to solo.

But it is frustrating to click on a quest giver, sit through one to two minutes of cinematic Q&A, only to find HEROIC +2 appear in the quest tracker. I abandon the quest and that's several minutes of my time wasted, on on some occasions, I have forgotten about that NPC and do it again later.

Please devise a way to identify heroic quest givers so that we who want to skip those quests can do so more easily. A different color symbol over the head, or slightly different shape to that symbol is really all it would take. You have handled this easily with Flashpoint droids and operations stations. Please do the same for Heroics and those few flashpoints that do not come from droids.

Love the game.

Thanks.

I agree. I want to do all the heroics and I will, but I would rather do the initial conversation with the group so that I can get the social points since social points are hard to come by but requires you to obtain high amounts of them to level up in the social meter.

So for heroic quest givers, it should say when I hover my mouse over them that they are a Heroic plus the name of the Heroic. That way before I accept the quest, I can look for my group, form my group, then do the conversation together.

Secondly, once I have completed the heroic and I come back the next day, I am thinking that it is a new quest only to accidently find out that it is the heroic that I completed a day or 2 earlier.