Developer Update: Bounty Hunter and Trooper Class Changes

CourtneyWoods

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love that kolto bombs no longer require a skill point - It has helped me in many situations already.

Love that you don't have to stack up grav rounds anymore, however you still have to stack them on yourself for maximum damage (a whole 5 times) so that's a semi pointless change. It just makes others hit harder faster while the commando is still stacking up grav rounds.

My new commando is only lvl 28 so I have yet to get used to all the changes, but so far so good (except for the grav round stacking on self, it's still meh).

So you take away Hydraulic Overrides as a unique ability for AP players and give it to the whole class. Compensation? A mirrored talent in the Arsenal tree that increases it's length by four seconds.

Then you make Prototype Cylinders a laughable talent point waste by making a 1% damage increase to elemental/internal damage. Seriously, 1%? You're kidding me.

But let's not stop there! Let's cut the damage of CGC in half and claim that it's "balanced" by a higher proc rate...guess I should use rapid shots more!

And Thermal Detonator...hey, let's make it hit as hard as Explosive Dart and totally kill the PVP players. But don't worry, you have Volatile Ignitor now, so spam that Flame Sweep and put you worthless CGC dot on everyone!

All the while, the only response we get from you guys is a brief statement saying "Don't worry guys, AP didn't get nerfed".

Bravo class design team. Bravo.

I know this is old and all, but you can get 4k crits on dart :D