[BUG] cant buy Conqueror War Leader's Shield

Obirayy

seriously bioware... i posted this in the PTS and bumped it 2 times because you never fixed it... i linked youtube videoes and screen shots to show you and you did nothing about it.

whats the point of the PTS? do you even read the PTS forums? its not like i posted it at the very last minute. you had weeks.

so the Conqueror War Leader's Shield is missing the requirement of the Partisan War Leader's shield and just says 'Undefined' instead...

heres a video from march 1st of me having enough warzone comms and i have the Partisan shield but it will not purchase it. i purchase the vindicators generator to show that i can afford that...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b9Ay4efWKs

seriously bioware... i posted this in the PTS and bumped it 2 times because you never fixed it... i linked youtube videoes and screen shots to show you and you did nothing about it.

whats the point of the PTS? do you even read the PTS forums? its not like i posted it at the very last minute. you had weeks.

so the Conqueror War Leader's Shield is missing the requirement of the Partisan War Leader's shield and just says 'Undefined' instead...

heres a video from march 1st of me having enough warzone comms and i have the Partisan shield but it will not purchase it. i purchase the vindicators generator to show that i can afford that...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b9Ay4efWKs

Same thing. I reported this like 4 times on PTS. Do you even look at our tickets we make to help you?

Same thing. I reported this like 4 times on PTS. Do you even look at our tickets we make to help you?

No, they didnt in BETA, they didnt the last time the PTS was up and prove again they dont by doing the same as they have always done, ignored bugs and released the patch regardless. There is no point in the PTS apart from getting to see the content first...

Edited by JFerret

[/url]

Didn't you quit anyway? Jugg tanking is crap now anyway without unstoppable.

Didn't you quit anyway? Jugg tanking is crap now anyway without unstoppable.

yeah i quit but my brother is playing on my account now lol

i was playing a lot on the PTS and i still used unstoppable especially for hutball. i also found it useful for voidstar when coming from the respawn doors and you have to interupt the plant - leaping to someone will stop their stuns and then use saber throw on the plant... its just not viable in general gameplay when you have to guard people.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...