Looking for help playing/causual

JiShDaGreeGree

Hey guys, sorry I'm not sure where to post this.. I am basically looking for someone or some people who would like to run together.. basically make a toon and just play the game on it at the same time.. I just got back on swtor and I mainly play at night, bc I work days and on my off days take care of my daughter. If anyone wants to play sometime and is mature just hit me up.. Would love to run a new toon through the game with an ally or get with an active guild who still has fun..

Anyways sorry if this is the wrong section I'm not really sure where I would post this..

P.S. I Played a while ago at Launch and I was wondering what crew skills are viable now? What do people suggest.

Thanks in advance

Hi and welcome back

First off, it's best that you let us know what your server/timezone is. Mine for example is Tomb of Freedon Nadd (EU) and I play wit CET timezone in mind.

That being said, I have been planning on leveling a new toon on said server. I usually play between 20h30 and 00h00 on weeknights CET.

Regarding crew skills:

if it is your first toon (I don't know if you still want to keep your old toons), I suggest to boost your credits by gathering skills (scavenging, bioanalysis and slicing are my suggestion) and selling them on the GTN. By the time you reach level cap, you will have gathered enough money to get you some high level mods or to sponsor your next toon as you level it.

If you really want to craft stuff, I'd suggest going for Biochem with the needed gathering/mission skills as it is always nice to create your own medpacks and stims.

To me, all crafting skills seem viable enough but my favourites are Biochem, Cybertech and Armstech.

Hey, yea I am on EST and I really don't have a preference on the Server BC it will be a new toon.. Thx for the tip on the crew skillz also.. I'm down to play on the weekends and level and play together.. Just let me know.. I will also check on Server threads. I'm also willing to make any char to support the other one.