What to do with worthless Daily Comms?

So I'm a PvPer, so PvE gear isn't really useful to me. I only do the dailes because of the HUGE discrepancy in credit payouts:

PvE: 15 minutes = 75-100k credits

PvP: 15 minutes = 2k-6k credits

So in the meantime I've racked up an ungodly amount of Daily Comms that I can do NOTHING with. I have the Ear/Implant/Relics/Elite Sabers of War Hero and the rest is Battlemaster. All of it surpasses everything I can get with Dailies or is worse because it lacks the Expertise rating.

I wish they'd let me buy Black Hole/Rakata gear with them so I could at least use the shells for an aesthetic bonus. I don't care if it was an unbalanced ratio like the WZ-to-RWZ comms. Like 50 Dailies = 1 Black Hole or something.

???

Edited by QuietGoneJinn

So I'm a PvPer, so PvE gear isn't really useful to me. I only do the dailes because of the HUGE discrepancy in credit payouts:

So in the meantime I've racked up an ungodly amount of Daily Comms that I can do NOTHING with. I have the Ear/Implant/Relics/Elite Sabers of War Hero and the rest is Battlemaster. All of it surpasses everything I can get with Dailies or is worse because it lacks the Expertise rating.

I wish they'd let me buy Black Hole/Rakata gear with them so I could at least use the shells for an aesthetic bonus. I don't care if it was an unbalanced ratio like the WZ-to-RWZ comms. Like 50 Dailies = 1 Black Hole or something.

If you're an artificer you can get the campaign relics and re them

You can buy implants and sell them on the GTN or send them to an alt.

You can buy the red speeder

But yeah, I see your point. I wish I could use my daily comms to get BH comms. After a while Daily comms are meaningless.

???

???

I'd suggest buying the new Dread Guard Relic and REing it. It's 300 Daily Comms a relic. For the 1st month that they're out they'll probably sell for 1.5-2.0 Million credits.:cool: Sell 5 of them and that's 10 million credits.:)

I'd suggest buying the new Dread Guard Relic and REing it. It's 300 Daily Comms a relic. For the 1st month that they're out they'll probably sell for 1.5-2.0 Million credits.:cool: Sell 5 of them and that's 10 million credits.:)

Ooh! But what crafting skills REing Relics? I'm currently 400 Syntweaving and dont feel like grinding something back to 400. :p

Plus I use Synthweaving for my Mk-6 Augment kits.

Edited by QuietGoneJinn

Don't do anything with them. Hang on to them. You never know what you'll be able to buy with comms in future.

If you ever roll alts you can equip them with Rakata implants as soon as they ding 50. My powertech and operative started end game very nicely equipped thanks to legacy gear and comms.

Save them for the new droid armor schematics coming in 1.5. Each schematic ranges from 75-110 daily comms each and there are 2 sets of armor(dps,tank) so thats alot of daily comms, with rating of 154 they will probably be the best gear you can get for your droid companion, namely HK-51. Scehmatics are tradeable. Edited by ICSWOR

Not only this but they cap u at 1k which to me is kinda silly.

Why is it silly? There should be a cap so that people aren't using one character to gear up all of their alts. You know, encourage them to actually play more.

Why is it silly? There should be a cap so that people aren't using one character to gear up all of their alts. You know, encourage them to actually play more.

There's already a loophole for that anyway by design.

Example:

Main toon = Buys/Obtains full Bind to Legacy Gear

Main Toon = Purchases Tiered gear from vendor (Tionese, Columi, Rakata, Black Hole, etc)

Main Toon = Pull out mods from Tiered gear

Main Toon = Insert Mods into Bind on Legacy gear

Main Toon = Mail Bind on Legacy gear to ALT with updated mods

Alt Toon = New Gear from Main Toon

You can even go further by pulling out the mods from the Legacy Gear to put into your moddable gear for your ALT. Then mail the legacy gear back to your main to start all over again.

If I was a gambling man I would have to say the whole point of the Legacy thing is a trail for F2P anyway. To me Legacy is in essence already F2P items that are being tested that are going in the Cash Shop.

Edited by Raideag