Elena Dorne is a protective mother

darkdraman

So my trooper, (Currently 24 on Nar Shaddaa) recently got Dorne, and am now using her as a healer. However, it seems like she's overprotective. I'll first say this: she is not properly geared yet, but I'm working on it. She heals all the time, even when I'm not damaged, and while expect to recieve healing from her, she does it at wierd times, like right after a loading screen or if 5 min has passed without her healing me it seems.

A metaphorical penny for your thoughts?

Make sure she has med watch on and the offensive stand off and her healing abilities are on.

She's in med watch and all abilities are on, and has been. Kheldras is right though, its only when those things happen, but its just kinda annoying. I just thought it was funny because it seems like she's saying "a scrapped knee? better go to the ER..." :D

Make sure to keep aggro off of her! That's my best suggestion. And yes, putting her on med watch will make her an overprotective mother but I'd rather do damage, take the damage, endure a slow fight than risk the chance of dying all the time.

Nice thing is, even when she's on med watch she'll pop off a nice killing shot every once in a while.

So my trooper, (Currently 24 on Nar Shaddaa) recently got Dorne, and am now using her as a healer. However, it seems like she's overprotective. I'll first say this: she is not properly geared yet, but I'm working on it. She heals all the time, even when I'm not damaged, and while expect to recieve healing from her, she does it at wierd times, like right after a loading screen or if 5 min has passed without her healing me it seems.

A metaphorical penny for your thoughts?

Well still better than if she healed you at 10% of health or not at all. But yes, her behaviour is still strange, but on the other hand, would you like to be the one telling Garza that the leader of Havoc squad was killed while you were healing :-)

Edited by Embrosil

Well still better than if she healed you at 10% of health or not at all. But yes, her behaviour is still strange, but on the other hand, would you like to be the one telling Garza that the leader of Havoc squad was killed while you were healing :-)

lol no I wouldn't :p