Tough question: Where can i find light armor trousers?

Macetheace

well alot of hte Sith WArrior lower robes are actually Kilts or Sarongs and they don't look girly at all, although maybe that depends on n your characte'rs body size and shape.

some are just skirts though, for me, i prefer trousers, .. I have yet to see a Jedi war kilt.. unlike the SIth ones I often see.

i may be weird in this, but...while i am all for the skirted look, i do like a good pair of pants from time to time too. so far i am seeing only either long skirts or pants. i have yet to run into anything shorter - if they even exist. i would absolutely adore a good mid to short length skirt, that let me show off my legs some.

in a few other games that have leg coverings that are more like tights or leggings, and add variety to skirts versus pants. i have even seen a few go and attach the waist-to-upper leg coverage to items such as tunics and chemises. while it would work alot better, and be easier to do, in a fully medieval fantasy setting, having a fantasy scifi setting should not rule it out entirely either.

i see no reason why we should not be able to craft what we desire; and be able to craft our dreams.

on republic side while i have never seen anything but floor length for skirts there are 2 pairs of modifiable pants from the alderaan comms vendor which can be worn starting at lvl 29 synthwievers can make 3 non modable pairs for lvl 39 and as many have said social vendors sell pants if you have the social level required CE owners can buy republic military pants from the ce vendor and pilots can buy a red or blue pair for 70 comms or yellow for 225 best way i have found to farm social is find a group of 4 to smash esseles over and over

what does HCTN mean anyway?

There are 3 trade networks in the game.

Hutt Cartel Trade Network, on Nar Shaddaa, usable by both factions.

Imperial Galactic Trade Network and Republic Galactic Trade Network are each only usable by one faction.