Pre assigned server is full

Doobert

i havnt gotten my EA invite yet, but i noticed that the server im supposed to be on is all ready FULL ???? I hope there are no server queues, that would really upset me.

Of course there will be server queues on a full server - this is launch.

Calm. Relax. Enjoy it

I would like to bump the ever loving crap out of this post, as I have a similar concern.

My guild is assigned to Darth Bandon. For argument's sake, let's say the reports are true and servers are filling up. If I log on to see that my guild server is full, what happens then? I'm assuming there will be a situation similar to the Rift launch where they provided transfers to less populated servers. I wonder if this is possible with the guild system, though.

At any rate, bump as I, too, am curious about this.

yes I know they are 2 days ahead, I'm not complaining at all, just nervous thats all, seeing as how my server shows full and I know at least half the population hasnt even gotten their early access yet, Im part of OTG and we have almost 700 people in our guild, less than half, probably less than a 1/3 or those have gotten their EA invite, so your telling me there will be server queues of at least 300-400 this early ?