Show off your characters!

Calarand

From waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back, but did someone accurately predict how the new Star Wars movies are going to look with J.J Abrams at the helm? D:

For what it's worth, he has admitted that he has a problem and that he is trying to cut down.

I'm not kidding, he said so in interviews. Jokingly, sure, but he is serious in that he is aware that this is a complaint from many and he will try to not use so many lensflares any more.

The crew a few days back:

http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x324/Haggardbr/thecrew.png

I hate how cutscenes still break the color combination on companions. :(

Myself today, doing GSI's dailies to reach 55:

http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x324/Haggardbr/current.png

Noice. Always fun to see something besides the full Mando =D

Yeah nowadays I actually take that into account when dressing my companions. I no longer use dyes on them and I always use "naturally" colour coordinated outfits so that they still look good in cutscenes.

It's strange that they haven't fixed this. On-world cut scenes are fine, but any on the ship, and some of the closing ones still have the issue.

Fuuuu. I clicked it without realizing. I thought it was a picture. What does that do, exactly?

yea i clicked on it too earlier....and wound up w/ free stuff in the game that I cant even use cuz I have those abilities already!! grrr

yea i clicked on it too earlier....and wound up w/ free stuff in the game that I cant even use cuz I have those abilities already!! grrr

Report it. The link you clicked gave that player free stuff (including 600 CC I believe) for being deceptive and tricking you into clicking and giving them a referral. It's fraud. I'd call the support line, email or post a ticket and get them to remove the connection from your account to theirs so that they can open an investigation. When I called the tech I was talking to said they take this deception very seriously. So I'd take action.

Edited by blindxsecrets

Report it. The link you clicked gave that player free stuff (including 600 CC I believe) for being deceptive and tricking you into clicking and giving them a referral. It's fraud. I'd call the support line, email or post a ticket and get them to remove the connection from your account to theirs so that they can open an investigation. When I called the tech I was talking to said they take this deception very seriously. So I'd take action.

I clicked on it by accident, but then I reported the post. Is that all I need to do?

Edited by YoshiRaphElan

I clicked on it by accident, but then I reported the post. Is that all I need to do?

No. I'd post a ticket, email the support or call them. Write down the name, the thread number (7169734) and post number and give it to them so they can investigate.

Edited by blindxsecrets

When you see a link like this that is a disguised referral link please report them.

And not only that, If you have the time, go on their profile and do a search for all posts they have made and report every single one that has a referral link hidden in them.

Only if they get enough infractions will they be banned for this behavior.

When you see a link like this that is a disguised referral link please report them.

And not only that, If you have the time, go on their profile and do a search for all posts they have made and report every single one that has a referral link hidden in them.

I'm going to go do that right now. Thanks, I didn't think of that. The one with the youtube link has TONS of them posted everywhere.

Edited by blindxsecrets

Too bad there are no threads (that I can find) with a list of these guys, especially the ones that are serial offenders of this behavior. :mad:

Edited by blindxsecrets