Any tricks to keep from going afk while crafting?

Sparktite

I know the simple answer is to just move my toon, but i find myself forgetting to do that often enough that i get logged off and have to open up all my windows and figure out where i left off.

Are there any in game macros or things i can do/setup in order to not have to constantly worry about being afk?

I find it annoying because usually when im crafting im doing something else not in game, or im just crafting. I dont usually work on my crew skills while playing the game unless im collecting a static resource.

I have the same issue but, I'm usually doing something else while I craft. Usually watching tv. I don't mind the auto logout though. It never puts me out enough to have to re enter my password. So, it's just a few clicks to being back in. In most MMOs, you will usually get banned for using a macro to have you not log out.

yeah but i thought there might be a legal trick or macro, i thought this game had in game macroing like SWG had, but i was assuming it was a lot less versatile

i can deal with it, it just gets more and more annoying every time it happens lol

This is what happens when a game is designed as a f2p model. A p2p game model should never kick a paying customer off. Or maybe it could just simply be that the swtor servers cannot handle the 15 people afk at fleet.

happens to me more often when i use the GTN since i usually put lots of items up at once (usually early friday nights to get the weekend players), i just try to run forward like 2 feet when crafting every few minutes