The Art of Warfare (TAW) - Empire/Republic Recruiting for PvP/PvE

mrklove

Hey, Cinerous! You should totally contact our pvp leaders and see if you can find times to queue up against one of our teams.

Here's when our ranked teams queue (to the best of my knowledge):

Empire - Mon/Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am EST

Republic - Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs 8pm-10pm EST

Hopefully you'll see some of our folks on the battlefield tonight.

Contact info:

Republic PvP Coordinator - IGN: AcidWarlord - AcidAssassin@taw.net

Empire PvP Coordinator - IGN: Crasla - Crasla@taw.net

Sorry i actually wasnt around last night, but I should be around and able to throw together a team so ill get on around those times and contact someone in your guild on empire and/or rep side to see if you guys are able to queue tonight. Looking forward to some GGs man

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the time when guilds like ours really shine. We have real staying power, and remain active even as the server population ebbs and people are off looking for the newest craze. To those people - we'll keep the light on for you! We're thinking of the long-term perspective here. Galactic Strongholds is coming up, and we're preparing for it as you read this.

Whether it's pvp, pve, or just hanging out with some nice people and getting away from RL stress, we're here for you. If you are looking for a place that's more than just a conglomeration of random people, and an organization you can really plant roots in as a gamer and a community member, submit an application. If you are a leader, you can lead. If you are a follower, you can follow. If you are on every night and want to be active in a team every night of the week with all of your level 55 toons on both factions, you can do that. If you want to just chill for a couple hours a week, level some alts with your RL friends, and show up to the Sunday night meetings for updates and announcements, you can do that too.

There's a reason why we're still here - we're the real deal. Don't be shy - check out taw.net and see what we're all about.

P.S. To you elite people out there - you're not too good for us. If you want to have your own uber team and are willing to put in a little work to launch it, our officer team will match (or even exceed) your efforts in making that happen. Join up, set the standards for your team, and kick some tail.

Edited by DocZoloft

This is the time when guilds like ours really shine. We have real staying power, and remain active even as the server population ebbs and people are off looking for the newest craze. To those people - we'll keep the light on for you! We're thinking of the long-term perspective here. Galactic Strongholds is coming up, and we're preparing for it as you read this.

Whether it's pvp, pve, or just hanging out with some nice people and getting away from RL stress, we're here for you. If you are looking for a place that's more than just a conglomeration of random people, and an organization you can really plant roots in as a gamer and a community member, submit an application. If you are a leader, you can lead. If you are a follower, you can follow. If you are on every night and want to be active in a team every night of the week with all of your level 55 toons on both factions, you can do that. If you want to just chill for a couple hours a week, level some alts with your RL friends, and show up to the Sunday night meetings for updates and announcements, you can do that too.

There's a reason why we're still here - we're the real deal. Don't be shy - check out taw.net and see what we're all about.

P.S. To you elite people out there - you're not too good for us. If you want to have your own uber team and are willing to put in a little work to launch it, our officer team will match (or even exceed) your efforts in making that happen. Join up, set the standards for your team, and kick some tail.

Do you guys plan on queuing up for ranked tonight?

Exceptional group of people to join forces with! From casual to progression there is something for everyone!

Double XP Week! We welcome folks of all levels and both factions to come join the fun. Whether you're leveling a toon for the first time and want a friendly, helpful community to consult with as you ascend in level or you're leveling your 8th alt to complete all the stories, we'd love to have you.

• 3 weeks later...
We are ready for guild flagships! We have plenty of credits in our guild banks on both factions to purchase the ships on day one, and have large, active, organized guilds ready to rock those planetary conquest missions. Don't miss out on the content that you've been waiting for - join up at taw.net!

• 2 weeks later...
We have taken a look at the PTS content, and WOW are we excited!!! With teams for ALL types of content (which contribute to the guild planetary conquest score), lots of dedicated members that have been donating tons of material and credits to the guild bank to fund our guild ship and its room expansions, and regularly scheduled guild-wide events that will be centered around the planetary conquest missions, we are definitely where it's at for 2.9 and beyond. Join up today!

Hey there!

Just make sure you check your email regularly for updates and further instructions, and especially watch for correspondence from your assigned Drill Instructor. Your DI will get you all situated in the guild and on teamspeak.

• 2 weeks later...
2 more days until guild ships! Whether you're leveling or 55, TAW is a great guild to get involved in. Friendly community, organized teams for pvp and pve, and conquest-related activities for everyone to participate in. If you (and your friends!) are looking for a stable guild that will provide you with the full guild experience, give us a shot.

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations to BOTH guilds for placing on the leaderboards!

Conquest is an activity that our players enjoy, but don't be mistaken, it is definitely not all that we do. We strive to be a guild for all types of players, whether you love grinding out Conquest points, stirring up open-world pvp (we have dual-faction cooperation for Conquest Commanders!), progressing through NiM Ops, or competing in Ranked Arenas. There's something for everyone.

• 2 weeks later...
If you're looking for a guild that does it all and does it well, come check us out. Do you like conquest? Great - we're on the leaderboards on both factions each week and in contention for first place on Voss this week. Do you like PvE? We've got NiM teams, HM teams, and SM teams. Do you like PvP? We've got ranked teams and casual teams. What about GSF? Yep, we have teams for that, too. The game is diverse and so are we. Submit an app and see what we're all about.

If you're looking for a guild that does it all and does it well, come check us out. Do you like conquest? Great - we're on the leaderboards on both factions each week and in contention for first place on Voss this week. Do you like PvE? We've got NiM teams, HM teams, and SM teams. Do you like PvP? We've got ranked teams and casual teams. What about GSF? Yep, we have teams for that, too. The game is diverse and so are we. Submit an app and see what we're all about.

You guys have a nim pve team?

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations to TAW on conquering Oricon!

If you're looking for a guild that does well in conquest but isn't a one-trick pony, come on down. In TAW you can play however you want. If you want to do conquest, cool. If you don't, cool. If you have 10 toons, cool. If you have one toon, cool. If you want to be on a hardcore team, cool. If you just want to hang out and chat while decorating your stronghold, cool. Our goal is to provide a fun, friendly environment for you to do whatever suits your fancy. Apply today!

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations to TAW on conquering Belsavis! Wow, what a race. It was down to the wire, and kudos to Prophecy of the Force for making us really work for it.

Regarding the latest news, we are SO excited for the upcoming expansion, "Shadow of Revan"! With every new snippet of information we get, our field leadership, administrative officers, and instructors are working on ways to help our members get the most out of the content.

Join us as we super-level our toons during the next 2 months and venture into the new content on December 2. We welcome people of all levels and interests, whether you're a crusty old veteran, returning to the game, or are brand new to SWTOR.

Hello, all you SWTOR players out there. I don't know if you know me, but my toon's name is Rawfl-Stomp on the Empire/Imp side. I'm personally looking for a few more people to Join TAW and come and join me in Galactic Star Fighter (GSF). I also pvp as well and would be glad to have some more people to add to our group of PVPers.

Just put in my application to join!!

A little about me: I have played this since the first wave of beta invites. I was part of one of the first raid teams on my old server (Veela) to clear Hard mode EV and KP. Ive been a filthy casual lately due to time constraints, but now I have a schedule at work that allows me to raid full time so I am looking to get back into it!

Fantastic! I see that one of our officers already approved your application. Make sure to check your email regularly for updates and further instructions. Once you get through the onboarding process, I encourage you to talk to our PvE Coordinator, Diedrich, in teamspeak (or email him at Diedrich@taw.net) so you can get set up with an ops team that fits your goals and schedule. Look forward to meeting you! Edited by DocZoloft

• 2 weeks later...

<Republic of taw>'s team Wookiee time finally took down Nim Brontes, to finally be 5/5! Great work and we'll be putting some time in to Nim palace. One of our core DPS is getting busy so we might be looking in to bring in another DPS potentially if the fit is good and they can perform.

http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/silverbullet458/media/nimbrontes10-23_zps59680513.png.html?sort=3&o=0

Edited by MeatbagTitan

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations to TAW on conquering Corellia this week!

We've been growing in leaps and bounds during the past few weeks, so we are preparing a handful of new PvP (including ranked) and PvE teams in preparation for 3.0. If you've been looking for a team or want to lead your own, join us as we count down the days until Shadow of Revan!

Edited by DocZoloft