BC Cookie Party Time (aka Introduction thread)

Desiirea

Hi :D I'm not actually on this server, but I wanted to say this thread is awesome and cute and I wish there were more topics like this T~T <3

(and my favorite cookie is homemade chocolate chip~)

RP servers are where the cool kids are at.

Edited by MelliMelon

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite type of cookie is a Snickerdoodle, It's the only good one C:

I *love* snickerdoodles! My favorite cookie these days would probably be (vegan) chocolate chocolate chip from Whole Foods. Costco makes amazing cookies though!

I've got 8 chars so far on Begeren Colony - Zo'el the Bounty Hunter and Ri'a the Smuggler would be my two highest. I've been playing since early access but have yet to reach 50 even once. Zo'el is 45 though, so maybe I'll get her to 50 before the 1 year anniversary of the game! :)

Nice to meet ya'll!

I guess i'll join in. First of all my fav. cookie has to be chocolate chip although Sugar cookies come a close second. My IGN is Scyn yet you'll probably find me under Spade (My vanguard). 90% of my time spent is on the fleet in the combat area so its a sure bet you'll find me there. I'm always open to partying up and pvp'ing as that is pretty much all I do in SWTOR. Cya all ingame!

... I also make videos and songs! And am an officer in Ascension Strikes Back, raid leader and pvp leader. If anyone gives you trouble, contact Melyn (Pub) or Otar (Imp) and let me know; it will be taken care of.

Just out of curiosity, are you referring to in guild matters, or server? Because if server, I'm really curious how will you take care of it? You're going to strong arm someone in a video game? If someone's being bothered, there's a solution that bioware has implemented, it's called the ignore function, not melyn meron. :)

Just out of curiosity, are you referring to in guild matters, or server? Because if server, I'm really curious how will you take care of it? You're going to strong arm someone in a video game? If someone's being bothered, there's a solution that bioware has implemented, it's called the ignore function, not melyn meron. :)

Thanks for asking. Guild matters. I'll re-edit.

Neo! You crash the cookie party not once, but twice without introducing yourself, and then fail to even mention your favorite cookie? :eek: OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

Jenemi, So kind of you to stop in and visit with us! :) As you can see you are most welcome, and we are happy to have you just the way you are! :p

I have no idea how or why I owe Kaelefth a lap dance! I musta hit him with one too many forcewaves or something. *winks*

Ush... I though you were friends with Descordia! She's such a nosey girl spying all the time on the comings and goings of good honest people... *sighs* I thought for sure she would tell you the latest gossip. Valya of Grim Determination slaughtered Fluxs on Tatooine yesterday! Unfortunately, she wasn't able to bring proof. But Descordia found this so amusing she was awarded a bonus anyways even though I said it doesn't count!

Long story short... Melyn and Fluxs both still have 500,000 credit bounties on their heads! Go ask Descordia if you wanna know where they are around and abouts. She might have an idea. :p I ain't tellin!

So many awesome cookies... *happy* but I just know there were more kinds then this! Where are the rest of the BC cookie addicts hiding? Don't be shy people!

Edited by Desiirea

I'm Darth Serea Aeterna! My favourite cookies are oreos, ate 1/2 a box of them in one sitting one time. I like RP-ing, PVP-ing, and I want to get into doing HMs but that is a slow undertaking. Look forward to fighting and fighting alongside you!!!!!:D

Lt. Kallah Del-Alems, reporting for cookie duty, sir! /salute

Well, it turns out that killing imperials is vastly easier than drawing with a straight line with frosting, but I figured if I were all bringing cookies to the thread I'd better make one that's big enough for everyone:

http://www.kallahdreamsong.com/RealLife/SWTOR_cookie.jpg

Hurry, my squad and I almost have the whole Empire side eaten already!