World pvp?

IxXDreamerXxI

Is it as exciting in this game as it was in the very early days of Age of Conan? Say what you want about the devs and the direction that game took, and the many bugs, but golly havent played a game yet that could match that 'quick and dirty" feel of the random encounters with other players.

Only way well get some nice Open-world PvP is if Bioware decides to cut back on the instancing and gives people some incentives to do it.

But i doubt that will ever happen considering how Biowares take on open-world PvP is some crappy instanced zone (Ilum).

Yeah we need incentives I agree, but what kinda incentives are we talking about? Honestly in my case, the only incentive I need is they have a red name :D. But somethings I would like as a reward for openworld pvp is.

1. Experience equivalent to winning a warzone if you kill a player in solo combat thats in ur level range once per every player once a day. So you cant farm Joe Suxatgames

2. Loot ears, dogtags, lightsabers(or crystals)and not there lightsaber just u a customizable called "Captian Tightpants Keepsake" ... The whole 1v1 rules would apply here as well.

I'm not in favor of ppl getting Uber gear that makes them impossible to kill unless uare wearing the same stuff.

They should implement a relic system similar to DAOC or they should have open world pvp objectives that must be controlled to do certain flashpoints.

^this too

Edited by IxXDreamerXxI