Returning Hybrid Sorc. Needs some help

SixFigureNate

Hello gang!

Returning Hybrid (lightning / madness) sorc Volus here.

I just re-upped my sub and aside from the maddening fact that all my keybinds were removed I hear that my beloved Lightning / Madness hybrid build has been nerfed. I'm going to retry it as mine was a little different than the "standard" anyways.

I was a pretty solid PvP player, usually first in DPS, sometimes second, with pretty good survivability all things considered.

So my question is this - is there a current hybrid DPS build? I don't like the idea of this bubble stun build as I enjoyed melting faces while running around with my friends.

Speaking of which anyone know X-x or Xplodenpants ? my old friends seemed to have moved on.

Edited by SixFigureNate

The best hybrid DPS builds use overload root and bubble stun. You can use the old hybrid and just dump the point from chain lightning into Seeping Darkness in the corruption tree for extra crit. Sorry to say, Sorcs aren't about melting face in PvP. If you want to melt face, roll a maruader and use the derp-smash build. We have good DPS with excellent utility. Pure Madness also gives you a two-second root on low cooldown and a lot of self healing. I usually do 100k healing just healing myself from all the self heals.