melee and blaster pistol users thrown under the bus?

MerkSauce

It's the strangest design decision I've ever seen in an MMO. You hype up an event. People wait for it for months. It arrives. The rewards are ONLY for a small % of the playerbase? My mind is well and truly boggled!

The company has definitely "some" issues.... It seems to me like they can't handle the needed development rate. I don't know.

Edited by Varnast

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

174K to remove a mod on a weapon I'll never use so I can put it in one I want to use? That's shameful

This. I don't even touch purple mods. The stat boost from blue to purple is not worth the time to accumulate the credits needed to move them.

There is no other MMO I've ever played where getting new gear required you to spend your credits to equip it. In SWTOR, your armor is more like inventory space to hold your mods, your actual gear. The itemization of the custom equipment system is great. The monetization of the system is horrendous.

You should just make sure that the reward item types are fairly distributed for all advanced classes for every single event.

By the way, with Bound on Legacy Wookiee Bowcasters in the game, does that mean we may see Wookiees as playable species in the future?

Yes they should of becuase I have little faith they will be pushing events out frequently enough to overcome this poor design decision.

As for Wookies... the one Wookie we have in game now cant even use its actual weapon of choice.. so I am guessing having Wookies in game anytime soon just cos they brought a bowcaster in game... is a long, long way off!

Go on prove me wrong BEAWARE... plz

Hi folks,

I wanted to take a bit of time to explain the reasoning behind the weapon selection on the vendor. As you know, each SWTOR event that we do is unique and this also applies to the variety of items offered. That is, if you don’t find anything that you think is useful during this event, you may find a different assortment of items in the next one. Your feedback is definitely appreciated and we’ll look into different ways to improve our item selection in the future.

Thanks for participating!

With the lack of new things to do. Cutting class's out of it is kind of lame.

The company has definitely "some" issues.... It seems to me like they can't handle the needed development rate. I don't know.

added to that...no one under lvl 30 can participate...all on the same planet(massive lag problems)

no testing...parts seriously bugged.

no attempt to fix said bugs

slow respawn rate on the boxes..this event was made to encourage ninjas.

the room with the laser and mirrors allowed other players not on your team to grief you. they could move your mirrors out of alignment causing you to miss. CS refused to discipline said griefers.....but if you use any profanity at them you will get slapped down.

so look forward to the next event that they might have something nice for you..but that will be sometime next year

Edited by ivanhedgehog

the room with the laser and mirrors allowed other players not on your team to grief you. they could move your mirrors out of alignment causing you to miss. CS refused to discipline said griefers.....but if you use any profanity at them you will get slapped down.

dont you know, they dont give a flying rats bootie if someone griefs another player, but use a bad word and they will come down on you with the full force of thier ToS.

i know this is your first MMO BEAware but can you atleast pretend you know what your doing?

January? No can't be it's way too far away.

At worst they're going to have an event for F2P launch.

Watch the Gabe Amatangelo interview. Of course an event might occur before that, but until we receive concrete information substantiating that, January is the only valid and reliable estimate we have been given.

dont you know, they dont give a flying rats bootie if someone griefs another player, but use a bad word and they will come down on you with the full force of thier ToS.

i know this is your first MMO BEAware but can you atleast pretend you know what your doing?

what room with mirrors and lasers?

what room with mirrors and lasers?

The event featured a room on Dromund Kaas that had two mirrors and a laser beam in it which you had to rotate until the laser bounced off the mirrors and hit a key pad on the wall which unlocked a crate in the middle of the room. Unfortunately because the room wasn't instanced there would be extremely large numbers of people in there all pushing the buttons at the same time making it very hard for players to actually rotate the mirrors to the right place. Just as you got it where it needed to be someone would rotate the mirrors back to their starting positions. Very annoying. More annoying when people purposely griefed other players by rotating the mirrors just to annoy them.