Why aren't loading screens refreshing gathering skill missions any more?

AmericanEulogy

I usually go to my dock and send as many companions out on missions that I need as I can, then go into my ship and do it again, because usually loading screens would serve to refresh the list so I could usually send 4 or 5 companions out for the same material. But this isn't working any more. ***?

I usually go to my dock and send as many companions out on missions that I need as I can, then go into my ship and do it again, because usually loading screens would serve to refresh the list so I could usually send 4 or 5 companions out for the same material. But this isn't working any more. ***?

I didn't think gathering missions (slicing and archaeology at least) ever refreshed. At the highest level, slicing always has 5 missions (2 bountiful augment parts, 1 moderate augment parts, 1 bountiful lockboxes, 1 moderate lockboxes) and archaeology always has the same 5 missions as well. If you sent a companion out on the 2 bountiful augment part misssions, no matter how many times you changed zones, those 2 missions would not reappear in your crew window until they were completed.

Edited by Screaming_Ziva

I didn't think gathering missions (slicing and archaeology at least) ever refreshed. At the highest level, slicing always has 5 missions (2 bountiful augment parts, 1 moderate augment parts, 1 bountiful lockboxes, 1 moderate lockboxes) and archaeology always has the same 5 missions as well. If you sent a companion out on the 2 bountiful augment part misssions, no matter how many times you changed zones, those 2 missions would not reappear in your crew window until they were completed.

Yes they did. In fact, this is how I got the legacy rewards for talking to all of my companions. I would send 3 of them out on UWT Rank 5 Companion Gift missions, go into my ship and I would have 2 more UWT Rank 5 Companion Gift missions to send them out on again. Now it is not doing this with archaeology and UWT.

Yes they did. In fact, this is how I got the legacy rewards for talking to all of my companions. I would send 3 of them out on UWT Rank 5 Companion Gift missions, go into my ship and I would have 2 more UWT Rank 5 Companion Gift missions to send them out on again. Now it is not doing this with archaeology and UWT.

UWT is not a gathering skill. Archaeology is. UWT does refresh and I know it was this weekend as I was farming rank 3 metals. Archaeology does not refresh.

Edited by Screaming_Ziva

As far as I can tell nothing has changed. The skills that were refreshing before 1.2 are still refreshing, the skills that weren't refreshing back then still are not now.

UWT: still works, tested this morning

TH: still works, tested this morning

Archeology: never worked, because no other missions exist

Scavenging: never worked, because no other missions exist

Slicing: never worked, because no other missions exist

Edited by Rhaphael

As far as I can tell nothing has changed. The skills that were refreshing before 1.2 are still refreshing, the skills that weren't refreshing back then still are not now.

UWT: still works, tested this morning

TH: still works, tested this morning

Archeology: never worked, because no other missions exist

Scavenging: never worked, because no other missions exist

Slicing: never worked, because no other missions exist

To be more accurate, archaology, scavenging and slicing refresh as well. It's just that at the highest grade, there are only 5 missions total, so you always see all of them available, refresh or no refresh. They'll probably be in a different order though.

(Disclaimer: I have no idea whether or not going onto your ship/leaving your ship in particular still works. I have a mess of crafting alts, so if I don't have a mission I want to run on a particular one, I simply switch to the next crafting alt to send out his companions, then switch back, and that definitely still refreshes the list.)

UWT is not working. I have even logged of and back and still had the same missions that were left when i logged off.

I don't know why it's not working for you, but it's clearly working for me.

Edited by Rhaphael

• 4 weeks later...