Did Bioware *really* just force crafters into the CXP grind?

stoopicus

It's kinda nice that you can buy the new Iokath mats and sell them back for credits. 6 CMD tokens and 3.5K can be swapped back for 20K. - so 16.5K per 6 tokens - or 2750credits per token.... And I have just a few dozen short of the 3000 token cap....I'm all geared up and have nothing else to spend them on..... Nice. :rak_03: - so even if they don't sell .... Kerching! 8M credits! Edited by Storm-Cutter

This is utter nonsense. Run ONE tactical flashpoint and you get atleast 1 cxp level. even at rank 300. Takes 15 min or so depending on FP and group.

Run a 100% boost and do master mode hammer station, takes 10 min with mediocre players and you get 10k cxp.

Do you run SM Ops? I ran a EV SM yesterday, only took about 25min or so with the boost, weekly and consuming all the packs that dropped I got like 4 or 5 crates at rank 300.

OP here is your answer: Just run Master Mode Hammer Station Flashpoints or Eternity Vault over and over with 100% Boosts purchased from the Cartel Market, problem solved.

No grind at all.

It's kinda nice that you can buy the new Iokath mats and sell them back for credits. 6 CMD tokens and 3.5K can be swapped back for 20K. - so 16.5K per 6 tokens - or 2750credits per token.... And I have just a few dozen short of the 3000 token cap....I'm all geared up and have nothing else to spend them on..... Nice. :rak_03: - so even if they don't sell .... Kerching! 8M credits!

That would be foolish, since they currently sell for ~400k each on the GTN. Unless the price has dropped by a factor of 20 since a few hours ago :)

Edited by stoopicus

It would be nice if you could buy schematics that you missed directly for command tokens. Also, actual crafting and crew skills should award CXP since gaining high-end schematics requires to level up in Command ranks as well (on a side note, crafting should add companion affection, too, not just sending them on missions).

That would be foolish, since they currently sell for ~400k each on the GTN. Unless the price has dropped by a factor of 20 since a few hours ago :)

Well.. first day or so.. yeah.. they were priced very high. But that did not last.

As of this evening... they are selling on Harb for under 100K already.... and they are available in volume. On EH, they are listing for 150K, and I expect EH prices to fall further and be comparable to Harb. EH has larger volumes available too.. so clearly a lot of players are converting command tokens into sellable items for credits right now.

As a guild we have so many available collectively, we have only been watching the market and not actually buying any from the GTN. If they go below 50k, we will start loading up.