5.6 energy managment

Threjyan

has anyone tried to parse after 5.6 ?

for some reason, im having a little bit of issues, in maintaining energy at all, having to use "cool head" defenetly, and sometimes fit a basic attack - this is happening with a "high alacrity build"

how is energy for you guys/girls?

Edited by Threjyan

I've been running into energy deficits while parsing as well. It felt like working in a couple Toxic Haze's during the parse assisted with the energy management but honestly... thats probably a placebo.

I'm using a couple rifle shots now when I'm in the dead zone between Stim Boost & Adrenaline Probe to try to keep above 75... and I'm usually failing. More a failure on my end, haven't felt this energy negative since... oh... feels like 2.0 honestly.

There is hope on the horizon - set bonus that was live on the PTS included increased energy regen on stealthout (similar to dark cloak on deception assassins).

In order to maintain our pre-5.6 'rotation' I do feel that we'd have to drop below the alacrity threshold while keeping close to the upper limits of that threshold to maximize energy regen... but I'm not willing to drop down from 1.3s GCD.

I'll keep working in Rifle Shots until someone has a better solution.

^^ thats the same feeling im getting.

to run 1.3 secs is so cool, and funny to play, although for parsing it suxx. i managed to run an interesting parse a few days ago but it was one of the few that i didnt had any energy managment problems.

although i do agree with you, if u dont want to run out of energy while parsing, one needs to swap some alacrity augs for crit ones. but on operation fights this is not so noticiable with the downtime.

Edited by Threjyan