Full lore - [A history of The Old Republic]

FeroXs

Not trying to start a fight here but for at least a short time he was a slave to the emperor. untill as the book "Revan" put it "we perversed the idea of our orders, thinking we had made them for our selves" or something like that.

Facts are Facts for at least a short time he was a slave to the emperor.

Exactly also the storyline of the video game also agrees with the Revan book, so you have multiple sources stating the same story. So it is now considered canon. Granted the idea that Revan was a slave to the Sith emporer doesn't sit well with some fans. What with certain people proclaiming Revan to be, what perhaps space Buddah, seeing as Luke is space Jesus. (SHRUG) So Revan isn't God-Tier do we really need him to be another EU Luke Skywalker?

He was briefly a slave to the emperor then Prison Break and Stasis etc... but he was always true to the Light side, he gave up everyone he cared for to go on a solitary quest to destroy the True Sith even the one he loved. Before people start NO love doesn't lead to the dark side. Passion leads to Anger and Rage over possible jealousy. Bastilla Shan helped in Revan's redemption process

"I love you too, with all my heart."

"You aren't afraid to love anymore?"

"After this? No. Nothing could make me feel safer than to be loved by you."

Bastilla Shan and Revan ( I believe this is true word for word, correct me if I am wrong) and what i can work out, she gave birth to their Son, she gave him strength to fight the Sith and Emperor to ensure his families safety. I may be wrong though but thats what I remember of Revan after stasis etc :p lol :D hope that helps with "the emperor problem"

Just one thing. Dav Daragon, Naga Sadow's apprentice, was an explorer that discovered Korriban, along with his sister, Jori. He didn't try to usurp power. He betrayed Naga Sadow to repent for joining him and to help the Republic fight back.

Still, this is an awesome resource. Glad someone took the time to write all this.

• 2 weeks later...