add-in to swtor "remote viewing" battles

BingyDingy

talk about advertising watch as action play out in the game as swtor members able to remotely reviewing others!

random select unknown player's see how their game plays out. i would place this option in the stronghold area for players watch other as they play out missions, pvp, pve, raid, warzone....ect

but not interaction with them that may spoil their game play! just watch as they play their life in swtor battlefield out!.

talk about eye candy just watch live action plays out make hungry for more

will that's my Id as it maybe

Edited by BingyDingy
corrections

You most be talking about SPECTATOR MODE? If so, i think it would be nice in pvp cause its boring being dead some times and the other players are on the other side of map, that u cant see. But i guess it could be exploited though, at least in PVP but just to watch, Op teams and FP teams, do the voo doo that they do, might be ok? Edited by Sith-Viscera

Not sure if I'd ever use a feature like this. When I'm on, I want to be DOING something.

That being stated, I'm sure there are people who would really like this. You should post it in the Suggestion Box.

Edited by AlienEyeTX

think it be fun watch other in action like a sport event two sides going at it, we the fan would cheer them on or say what a waste. like watching a sport event on cable network like boxing, football, baseball so on...........

i get bor from watching golf on Tv so freaking boring to me i fallen asleep in 2min like!!

think it be fun watch other in action like a sport event two sides going at it, we the fan would cheer them on or say what a waste. like watching a sport event on cable network like boxing, football, baseball so on...........

i get bor from watching golf on Tv so freaking boring to me i fallen asleep in 2min like!!

Only problem with a Spectator mode is? Teams or guild members or just friends could sit on a Ventrilo or a team speak or other devices of same purpose, to tell their friend or team or guild mates a play by play of their opponents in game actions , that would give that friend, team or guild mates an advantage.

I do not know if you all recall a game, back in the early 2000s, it may still be played on some private server to this day. it was called {MOHAA} or Medal of Honor Allied Assault and all its expansions it spawned over the years. Any way it too had spectator mode and it was abused as i mentioned there above. The Earlier Games of Call of Duty had Spectat mode and it too was abused. Not sure if New Call of Duty games still feature this option or not?

For every good thing, some one would do bad things with it. If this is implemented you can expect abuse with it, just like with vote kicks in pvp, it is very abused...

Just saying........

Take Care and Be Well...

• 1 year later...
You most be talking about SPECTATOR MODE? If so, i think it would be nice in pvp cause its boring being dead some times and the other players are on the other side of map, that u cant see. But i guess it could be exploited though, at least in PVP but just to watch, Op teams and FP teams, do the voo doo that they do, might be ok?

i mean for them not in the battle standing outside PVP zone after lock down, so they get a good view of the battle going inside the zone

Only problem with a Spectator mode is? Teams or guild members or just friends could sit on a Ventrilo or a team speak or other devices of same purpose, to tell their friend or team or guild mates a play by play of their opponents in game actions , that would give that friend, team or guild mates an advantage.

I do not know if you all recall a game, back in the early 2000s, it may still be played on some private server to this day. it was called {MOHAA} or Medal of Honor Allied Assault and all its expansions it spawned over the years. Any way it too had spectator mode and it was abused as i mentioned there above. The Earlier Games of Call of Duty had Spectat mode and it too was abused. Not sure if New Call of Duty games still feature this option or not?

For every good thing, some one would do bad things with it. If this is implemented you can expect abuse with it, just like with vote kicks in pvp, it is very abused...

Just saying........

Take Care and Be Well...

I see what you mean, would be nice, guess there always a draw back to things like this!