corrupt a wish!

DeadpoolCorp

Granted, but Daft Punk sees it happen and saves him. Together they go on to release several hits that play endlessly on all radio stations, despite the fact that no one actually likes the music.

I wish to see a guest appearance by Obi-Wan's ghost on Marvel Agents of SHIELD.

Obi-Wans ghost is catatonic.

I wish my computer was completely made out of pure diamond.

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, but not only does it not work, but you also get severely beaten when it is stolen.

I wish tigers were as completely domesticated as an average house cat.

Granted, but the entire population is being attacked and not many survives, Earth becomes overrun and civilization is dead.

I wish I had a little green man alien as a pet.

Granted, but the entire population is being attacked and not many survives, Earth becomes overrun and civilization is dead.

I wish I had a little green man alien as a pet.

Granted, but he resents being a slave to you and leads all of the other little green men (and women) in a revolution against humanity. The results are not good for mankind.

I wish Cobra Commander would become the next Sith Lord.

• 3 weeks later...
Granted, but he resents being a slave to you and leads all of the other little green men (and women) in a revolution against humanity. The results are not good for mankind.

I wish Cobra Commander would become the next Sith Lord.

Bwahahahaha!!! Darth Cobra commands the mighty Sith Empire now. Lord Destro serves alongside, with Lord Baroness, fallen Jedi knight Ice Cream Soldier, and Lords Tomax and Xamot. Unfortunately, they are just as incompetent as ever, and the Sith Empire is taken down in a matter of days. By Gungans. Thus was forged the Gungan Infinite Empire, that lasted fifty thousand years and controlled 98% of the galaxy.

I wish I had a Gungan Sith Inquisitor.

Bwahahahaha!!! Darth Cobra commands the mighty Sith Empire now. Lord Destro serves alongside, with Lord Baroness, fallen Jedi knight Ice Cream Soldier, and Lords Tomax and Xamot. Unfortunately, they are just as incompetent as ever, and the Sith Empire is taken down in a matter of days. By Gungans. Thus was forged the Gungan Infinite Empire, that lasted fifty thousand years and controlled 98% of the galaxy.

I wish I had a Gungan Sith Inquisitor.

Granted, and you end up getting sued by both factions for the 9 gazillion credits in damages that your Gungan clumsiness caused.

I wish I had an indestructible castle with Wi-Fi, an infinite supply of my favorite foods and drinks, and indestructible vehicles, and the most powerful computer in the universe. And nothing bad ever happened to me or any of this stuff.....

Corrupt THAT! :cool:

Granted, and you end up getting sued by both factions for the 9 gazillion credits in damages that your Gungan clumsiness caused.

I wish I had an indestructible castle with Wi-Fi, an infinite supply of my favorite foods and drinks, and indestructible vehicles, and the most powerful computer in the universe. And nothing bad ever happened to me or any of this stuff.....

Corrupt THAT! :cool:

granted but you are the only one left on the planet and quickly run out of gas to power your cars and generators, and since you are the only one left on the planet the power goes out and there is no more internet.

i wish my back didn't hurt B^( stupid crappy chair!!

Granted but you now have no spine and are just a pile of goo on the floor.

I wish I were Amber Heard's body pillow.

Granted, but you need brain bleach after the kinky things you see at night.

I wish I had a burrito.

• 1 month later...

Granted, but the pictures are of all of the least popular political figures in history (Henry the 8th, Hitler, Etc)

I wish that I was insanely rich, my family was safe, healthy and strong for the rest of my life and that I could travel anywhere, anytime and using any method i wished.

wish that I was insanely rich, my family was safe, healthy and strong for the rest of my life and that I could travel anywhere, anytime and using any method i wished

Granted but you die in 10 minutes

I wish I could cast force lightning

Edited by cymonguk

Granted but you die in 10 minutes

I wish I could cast force lightning

Granted, but you will shock yourself when the Force presents it's electricity bill to you.

I wish I could go mountain climbing on Hoth for a day.

Edited by SandsOfArrakis

Granted, but after hiking for a day you find yourself stranded with no way to safety.

I wish I didn't have to make a wish.

Granted, but someone makes it for you, you suffer from piles for life.

I wish I could force leap

Granted, but someone makes it for you, you suffer from piles for life.

I wish I could force leap

You could Force leap! Except, you immediately attack whoever you leap in front of. Your boss, that hottie at the bar, your kid's teacher, that TSA worker as you're in line at the airport.

I wish I had more in-game credits.

You could Force leap! Except, you immediately attack whoever you leap in front of. Your boss, that hottie at the bar, your kid's teacher, that TSA worker as you're in line at the airport.

I wish I had more in-game credits.

Granted, you have 2 more credits.

I wish I could disappear like an Assassin.

Granted, you have 2 more credits.

I wish I could disappear like an Assassin.

Granted, and you are also completely silent; however, you forget how to reappear, and no one ever sees or hears from you again.

I wish I could make this paper assignment disappear like an Assassin.

Granted, and you are also completely silent; however, you forget how to reappear, and no one ever sees or hears from you again.

I wish I could make this paper assignment disappear like an Assassin.

It disappears like an assassin, but you then keep cutting yourself with the paper. The paper cuts eventually lead to you bleeding to death.

I wish that my ex was swallowed by a Sarlaac

It disappears like an assassin, but you then keep cutting yourself with the paper. The paper cuts eventually lead to you bleeding to death.

I wish that my ex was swallowed by a Sarlaac

You didn't specify a gender (and I'm making the response non-SGR, so apologies for not covering all bases, as it were). And how to make this SFW...

If your ex is Male - the Sarlaac's name is Candi, Sarlaac's a name she has for [ahem, you know], and he is quite happy now getting "swallowed" by it.

If you ex is Female - the Sarlaac is the nickname her new beau Bob has for [activities redacted], she is quite happy letting Bob give her the ole Sarlaacin'.

I wish we could swap companions around (i.e. give Blizz to my SI).

Edited by PaxSithari

You didn't specify a gender (and I'm making the response non-SGR, so apologies for not covering all bases, as it were). And how to make this SFW...

If your ex is Male - the Sarlaac's name is Candi, Sarlaac's a name she has for [ahem, you know], and he is quite happy now getting "swallowed" by it.

If you ex is Female - the Sarlaac is the nickname her new beau Bob has for [activities redacted], she is quite happy letting Bob give her the ole Sarlaacin'.

I wish we could swap companions around (i.e. give Blizz to my SI).

Granted but in an unfortunate twist of fate, your account gets locked such that all your companions are swapped for the ship droid.

I wish I could create my own ship in SWTOR.

• 3 weeks later...

Granted, but you have to spend thousands of trillions of credits per part of the ship, and can only be used in space combat, and all damage is real and requires even more credits to fix, and if it gets destroyed your character is reset to lvl 1 and back on it starting world

i wish the bug that prevents my friend from making another character, when he should be able to would be fixed

Granted, but you have to spend thousands of trillions of credits per part of the ship, and can only be used in space combat, and all damage is real and requires even more credits to fix, and if it gets destroyed your character is reset to lvl 1 and back on it starting world

i wish the bug that prevents my friend from making another character, when he should be able to would be fixed

Granted, but said character is a Body Type 4 Male Smuggler named Pleasekickme, who cannot level up or learn an Advanced Class.

I wish I could customize how my lightsaber attacks looked in-game.

Granted, but said character is a Body Type 4 Male Smuggler named Pleasekickme, who cannot level up or learn an Advanced Class.

I wish I could customize how my lightsaber attacks looked in-game.

Granted, but the game crashes every time it runs a custom animation.

I wish jedi preferred mode of transportation was a bicycle.

Granted, but the game crashes every time it runs a custom animation.

I wish jedi preferred mode of transportation was a bicycle.

Wish granted. The Jedi, however, forgot to ask for seats on those bicycles. Watch out for bumps.

I wish