Regarding server queues

StephenReid

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, 2 hours 20 mins and now at position 10 in the queue on a PvE server (Red Eclipse EU).

Totally unacceptable. It doesn't matter that its a new game. It doesn't matter that we are in early game access. And all these guys saying chill out, relax its to be expected, blah, blah, blah.... please go away.

30 mins tops is okay to wait in the queue on a new MMO so that login servers are not overwhelemed. 2 hours and 20 mins (and probaly more for some players) is totally unacceptable. This is making BW's release a total fiasco.

yeah and its not even official released yet. want my money back!

This game is going to fail at launch.....DO YOU REALISE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!

I will not be paying for another month after this one is over if this is not sorted out very very SOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!

No freaking way!!!!!!!

for now you suck...........

I'm gonna stop my subscription if its not changing soon, you cant play the game when you have a job.

worst buy ever. over 2 hours wait time ***.. !

i can watch a star wars movie every time before i want to play the game.

biggest disappointment ever for me :(

a lot are feeling this way.. seems like they give min system req that meant nothing (basically you have to have a pc thats 10 seconds old to even be able to play on low settings) and then when you do get on.. you get booted and sent into a few hours que... soo.. exactly what am i paying for considering my pc is 2 years old.. but way over min spec... and i have horrid frame rates here and only here.. every other game i play (because it does give some graphics options that work) plays GREAT... 50-90 fps.. here its 3-20.. i mean.. come on...

then this is a first.. ive been watching em for days and according to the server status page, they are never under heavy .. only standard and light

I have been watching them non stop since Launch, and anywhere between 9am - 12pm Its Heavy / Full on 90% of servers constantly.

Its official...

I have been in queue for my guild's server for 3,5 hours. It still says 1hour 30mins waiting time, but that is FALSE!!

BIO, i really hope that the server are now boosted max, if not, you are failing hard.

The word is spreading over the net, and this is not the PR you want.

False learn before you speak eve uses what is called a cluster they have hundreds of server hooked together with software that turns it into one server where each blade is a node on the virtual cluster.

lolz he said cluster =P

so many words come to mind to describe this game right now and that just made me giggle... lols

Been in queue for over four hours now, I've been playing on this server since day 2 of early acces, so not at all keen on rerolling my character. Would be nice to see some kind of free transfer or a comparable solution.

edit: Tomb of Freedon Nadd

by the way, the estimate's been saying 2 hours since I started queueing, 4 hours later it's still saying 2 hours.

Edited by Manark

I have 30 days time included with the game that i've already been charged for and opened - i expect to see dramtic improvements before I start to pay monthly for this game - I'm pretty sure I could argue a refund on my CE fot not being able to play...

I'll have some patience but you wont get any more of my money if I have to wait longer than 5mins to be able to play this game.

30 days...

Im queueing very much.. like 2hrs .. then the internet bug with error 900 or 999 i guess is tha tnumber.. and ive to log again and keep another 2hrs waiting to play... thats becomming insane... so the pre earlier start is not worthit continuing playing those game.... and that sucks... thats being worst than play that last beta try.

im waiting, now......8h because it is the 3 time the game crash when im waiting and now im in 867 place. unbelievable.

The time i am waiting is more then the time i have to play. That is very cool. You guys are made this for our enjoyment and im enjoying a lot. You don t think i will buy the game on 20th, never. I will play wow. thanks biowar for this illusion

May the failure be with you

The following is a brief statement from Jeff Hickman, Executive Producer, Live Services:

While we can’t promise that there won’t ever be queues, we can promise you that we are taking this matter seriously and constantly reviewing them to make sure that they are manageable and reasonable."

What is considered reasonable?

Edited by Boffo