[BUG] Getting the same NPC mail over and over

KorathTheCool

Over the last few days, I've received a mail from a class quest (inquisitor) NPC from the Nar Shadda part several times. It always comes with a level 22 standard premium storage box. This seems to happen when I log in in the mornings. I've gotten it 3-4 times now.

It's from Rylee Dray, and the subject line is "Settling Affairs."

• Dev Post

Hi there!

Because this issue appears to unique to your account and requires assistance, please file a Customer Support help ticket (not bug report) so they can step in and help you get the issue sorted.

I will leave this thread open in Bug Reports to allow for any others to post, just in case I'm incorrect about it being unique. If not, I'll be sure to follow up!

:ph_thank_you:

I'm not sure about the quest's name, but I have multiple Sith Inquisitors and if I recall correctly they've all received the mail from Rylee or Paladius (depends on who do you appoint as leader of your cult) several times, though probably not as often as the OP. My most recent Assassin received the mail two times: One time 6 days ago and the second time 4 days ago.

http://s7.directupload.net/file/d/3298/mib96s78_jpg.htm

• Dev Post

Very interesting info, Aryh! Thanks for chiming in. This seems to be something duplicating Rylee's messages (or Paladius) and seems to be isolated to Inquisitors.

We'll be watching this thread for further information/confirmation and will begin investigation in the meantime. Thanks again for stepping in to let us know that it's not something fishy with KorathTheCool's account.

Yep, this bug is not unique to the OP. I got two-three sets of emails on a pre-2.0 Assassin and two sets (so far) on a post-2.0 Sorc.

At least from what I remember the first time, the emails stopped after I

Returned to Nar Shaddah and my cult to secure parts for the Silencer project.

Not sure if that has anything to do with the bug or not.

Happened on my Inquisitor also. I got the whole series of mail from Rylee again. This coincided with my completion of Chapter 2 / Hoth and the Patch on 6/25 so I'm not sure what triggered it. But I've only gotten them only the once more so far.

This is funny, but I have had this happen to me on my Sorcerer and Assassin and never thought of it. Yes, on my Sorcerer, for awhile I would keep getting the same message from Riley about her concerns with goodies attached. Should have slapped me across the face as a bug lol

Ah yeah, I didn't think much of it either, but in the interest of confirming a bug - I got Rylee's set of mails twice on my Assassin.

Not immediately, probably a space of a week between the two sets of mails.