Soa 16 Nightmare killed by Millenium

Grats.

However, its interesting to me that everyone is claiming world first this and that on these forums. Pre-launch, there were about 300,000 guilds registered. Of those guild about 32,000 of them had enough people to raid 16 man content.

Unless someone is checking every single raiding guild in the game to see their progression, who is to say that someone hasn't cleared before this?

I only ask because there are about 3-5 guilds who post on these forums about their progression. So you are telling me there are only 3-5 hardcore raiding guilds in the game? Until an ACP site is out, its pretty irrelevant unless all the raiding guilds agree to use the same site. (speaking of, is anything out on TORprogress yet?)

Again, congratulations on the kill. Did they fix anything buggy or was it just a ball nerf? The only thing I was really paying attention to was the fact that force push now refreshes timer on force charge. OP ball carrier inc.

I like the screenshots. The guild name looks pretty good.

Edited by Artacks

Grats.

However, its interesting to me that everyone is claiming world first this and that on these forums. Pre-launch, there were about 300,000 guilds registered. Of those guild about 32,000 of them had enough people to raid 16 man content.

Unless someone is checking every single raiding guild in the game to see their progression, who is to say that someone hasn't cleared before this?

I only ask because there are about 3-5 guilds who post on these forums about their progression. So you are telling me there are only 3-5 hardcore raiding guilds in the game? Until an ACP site is out, I would just suggest sticking to posting your boss kills, and not claiming something that can't really be proven.

Again, congratulations on the kill. Did they fix anything buggy or was it just a ball nerf? The only thing I was really paying attention to was the fact that force push now refreshes timer on force charge. OP ball carrier inc.

The entire fight has been nerfed, not only the balls. It's embarassing how much Bioware felt they needed to change this fight so the majority of their playerbase could kill it within three attempts.

Joke boss, easier than the old heroic version.

19:31:14 01/18/2012

Screenshots:

(Loots) http://i.imgur.com/CeqO1.jpg

(Lock-out) http://i.imgur.com/xLU0P.jpg

(Nice one) http://i.imgur.com/h8Dzw.jpg

Video soon (of heroic and nightmare, so you can see the difference, lol).

Grats guys. I actually had a sinking suspicion that, with the flat 16 man nerfs, nightmare wouldnt be all its cracked up to be - too bad that seems to be the case. Regardless, we'll judge for ourselves when we go after him later tonight.

Tried any of the new content yet?

The entire fight has been nerfed, not only the balls. It's embarassing how much Bioware felt they needed to change this fight so the majority of their playerbase could kill it within three attempts.

Ugh seriously? I didn't really look to see what they were doing to it, more interested in class buffs and nerfs.

I guess I'll be rolling a panda in 12 days.... :D

Edited by Artacks

Joke boss, easier than the old heroic version.

19:31:14 01/18/2012

Screenshots:

(Loots) http://i.imgur.com/CeqO1.jpg

(Lock-out) http://i.imgur.com/xLU0P.jpg

(Nice one) http://i.imgur.com/h8Dzw.jpg

Video soon (of heroic and nightmare, so you can see the difference, lol).

/signed

really untertuned, way too easy.

They should've just fix the Mindtrap bug, but they changed the lighting ball system, too.

By the way...

EnVidia - Darth Traya: 17:44 01/18/2012 :)

I'm not claiming world first or what so ever, you read my post on the Nox Imperius Annihilation Droid kill, and I well aware that it's impossible to claim a world first something 100% accurate.

If you are refering to the guild chat, you can notice the "?" after "world first", because it's a running joke in the guild cause of the issues I just stated above ;).

Boss is really a complete joke now, 3 balls P2, 2 balls P3, they are slower, target someone (with an in-game announce) and aren't tauntable anymore, and deal less damage.

Complete joke, heroic version was 200% harder and funnier, and I'm really disappointed of this "nerf to the ground", just putting the traps to 60k-80k hp would've been great, this is just ********.

By the way...

EnVidia - Darth Traya: 17:44 01/18/2012 :)

Can you guys stop being european for a bit? It's only 2 in the afternoon, lol.

Raid starts in 7 hours.

Also, did the lockouts reset?

Boss is really a complete joke now, 3 balls P2, 2 balls P3, they are slower, target someone (with an in-game announce) and aren't tauntable anymore, and deal less damage.

Holy ****, really? 2 BALLS IN P3? RAID ANNOUNCEMENTS? I guess pre-nerf is the new "nightmare", ehh?

Edited by Jurugar

I'm not claiming world first or what so ever, you read my post on the Nox Imperius Annihilation Droid kill, and I well aware that it's impossible to claim a world first something 100% accurate.

If you are refering to the guild chat, you can notice the "?" after "world first", because it's a running joke in the guild cause of the issues I just stated above ;).

Complete joke, heroic version was 200% harder and funnier, and I'm really disappointed of this "nerf to the ground", just putting the traps to 60k-80k hp would've been great, this is just ********.

Ahh, I'm an idiot, my mistake. It was more of a general comment.

This is dissapointing, the last version was actually difficult enough to require some level of intelligence, and now they are just handing it to to us. Anyone else going on strike :p

Can you guys stop being european for a bit? It's only 2 in the afternoon, lol.

Raid starts in 7 hours.

This. Grats though, guys.

Also, for you guys who have killed him did you experience any issues like the one we are experiencing? Last night we cleared 16m nightmare up to Soa who we left up for tonight. Now this is what my lockouts look like:

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/2748/lockouts.png

It's showing Council up which we definitely killed and Soa down who we definitely left up... what?

Anyone? Note: we haven't confirmed that Soa is dead because Council IS up for some reason along with the vault door to Soa but our raid doesn't start for another 6 hours.

Thanks and grats to all.

Jaxon

Edited by jcmthree

Did you get all the loot off SoA? There appears to be some problems with loot in EV currently which my guild and a couple of others have experienced...

No, got the 2 mounts, cubes, and columi commendations, and that's it.

And yes we had the weird ID bug aswell.

Edited by Padmay

No, got the 2 mounts, cubes, and columi commendations, and that's it.

And yes we had the weird ID bug aswell.

Wonderful, and I've yet to see a comment on this from BW. I'd just be happy to know they're working on it or perhaps an eta so I know if we should delay our ops until later in the week. Thanks for the response and gl in your ops.

This. Grats though, guys.

Also, for you guys who have killed him did you experience any issues like the one we are experiencing? Last night we cleared 16m nightmare up to Soa who we left up for tonight. Now this is what my lockouts look like:

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/2748/lockouts.png

It's showing Council up which we definitely killed and Soa down who we definitely left up... what?

Anyone? Note: we haven't confirmed that Soa is dead because Council IS up for some reason along with the vault door to Soa but our raid doesn't start for another 6 hours.

Thanks and grats to all.

Jaxon

Ours is doing the exact same thing. It probably has something to do with resetting the phase and having that reset certain bosses, imo.

Edited by Artacks