Cybertech Crafting

Getius

You're going to need scavenging materials for basic cybertech and underworld trading materials if you want to make blue or purple items. I advise ALL new players to interact with all 8 gathering trainers and all 6 crafting trainers before making your choices (you get a little bit of experience as well as a codex entry for each skill when you do this).

I advise ALL new players to interact with all 8 gathering trainers and all 6 crafting trainers before making your choices (you get a little bit of experience as well as a codex entry for each skill when you do this).
Reason why I still do it with every toon even as a veteran player. ~250 exp x that many trainers = almost half a level (not the greatest amount ever, but for merely talking to people it's considerable enough). I remember back when you could hop shuttle to fleet before finishing starter planet, level 1-5 for a couple minutes of talking...

On topic, exactly what poster above me said. Scavenging and the bane that is Underworld Trading are your primary skills to compliment Cybertech. Prepare yourself to HATE Underworld Trading though.