BUG: Legacy Shows Sith Species as Human

Locana

Just discovered a small bug,

In my legacy it states that my Sith Assassin is Human in the species section, when the species literally is SITH.

Just figured id give a heads up, and see how many other people have noticed this.

Have the same issue, my sith marauder is listed as human. It's my second character, my first is a human assassin which is also the first character in my legacy. Maybe that has something to do with this issue. Do you guys have your sith as a first or second character?

Might need to change the Known Issues thing to just say all non-humans.

At the least, my Cyborg Agent is also shown as Human. I only have 2 characters, a Human who is the originator of my legacy(if that has any affect on why it shows my Agent as Human), and a cyborg Agent. No Sith Purebloods at all. So at the least it's both Purebloods and Cyborgs, if not all non-human species.

So maybe update the Known Issue to clarify that, so the developers don't just focus on the issues with Sith Pureblood when it has to do with every non-human species.

• Dev Post

At the least, my Cyborg Agent is also shown as Human.

Thanks for pointing this out! We've updated the entry on Known Issues to reflect that the Cyborg species is displayed incorrectly as well. o/''\o

My Sith hit 50 last night. I just checked and everything looks ok. He is my first character on the server, first to unlock Legacy, and first (and only) to hit 50. I have 4 other species on the server. Maybe it has to do with your first character being Human. Edited by Owsley

At the least, my Cyborg Agent is also shown as Human. I only have 2 characters, a Human who is the originator of my legacy(if that has any affect on why it shows my Agent as Human), and a cyborg Agent. No Sith Purebloods at all. So at the least it's both Purebloods and Cyborgs, if not all non-human species.

So maybe update the Known Issue to clarify that, so the developers don't just focus on the issues with Sith Pureblood when it has to do with every non-human species.

Wouldn't say it;s every non-human My Zabrak is labeled as a Zabrak. I did notice my sith is labeled human last night though. I am new to the legecy and game though so wasn't sure the deal on it. Guess is a bug lol Unlocked legacy on my human smuggler main btw so am curious if that's connected with this bug or just a bug in general.

It's more than just the display on the legacy though. There's a specific repeatable heroic quest on Belsavis on Empire (it's not part of the quests that give daily commendations) where the conversation options clearly indicate that the quest giver is speaking to a human when speaking to a Sith Pureblood.

The name of the mission is "A Rock and a Hard Place".

At the time I was playing a Sith Pureblood when going through the options, so it made no sense at all when one of my responses was "Typical Alien Behavior" instead of non-human option "We're not all that violent". I submitted a ticket on the bug, but I can't help but feel that these two are related.

At the end she says something about "We humans have to stick together" which made me :rak_02:

In this case, CharlieBrown, it'd be easier to fix code related to display of textual species names in the Legacy window than the wholesale rearranging/changing of dialogue options in quests.

(It is noted in backstory that Sith Purebloods are exempt to the racism that envelops the Sith Empire. I'd assume the dialogue options you spoke of were to reflect that, albeit in an odd way.)

Hello everyone. Thanks for your reports! We've added this to the Known Issues Thread and are working on a fix.

:ph_cheers:

Hi Amber,

Could you possibly also check with the CS team who receive the email bug reports too and ensure that all the known bugs are listed?

On last check, the known issues thread still didn't list the smart camera issue (smart camera not working since 1.2) and a few other issues.

Kind regards

llesna

Thanks for pointing this out! We've updated the entry on Known Issues to reflect that the Cyborg species is displayed incorrectly as well. o/''\o

Amber, serious question. With all respect, is it only bugs with apparently simple fixes that get added to known issues these days? Because there is a 30 page thread here about an issue that is causing people a lot of trouble specifically since 1.2, and it is yet to be acknowledged.

EDIT:

Sorry, I didn't see the above post before posting, didn't mean to appear to be piling on ;)

Edited by Rogue_Dodger