East Coast Server Issues

Roll back just totally screwed me. I received 2 achievements and one I cannot get back because you cannot explore something that is already found on the map. So the map gives me credit but no achievement for it. I was in the middle of doing heroics had finished them all and got the achievement for completing all heroics for both sith and rep. When I logged back in after the rollback I was able to finish all but one. Again if I had already been given credit for this one heroic it should of been marked as completed. It's not marked as completed and I cannot pick it up again so I have to wait until tomorrow to finish it to get my achievement. Roll back didn't effect anybody I am not happy about this at all not to mention the crap I went through just to finish that heroic that I never wanted to do again.

Send a message to customer service about the map achievement. Surprisingly they have been more helpful of late.. but they do take about a week to get back to you.

They should be able to see that you've opened up that map area but the achievement is missing.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Owen directed you to a new modem driver some app but you need to get on the phone with your ISP. They can look at additional settings on your modem and do a reset. They can also check your lines. When we had massive packet losses, there was a problem with our line at the exchange. It wasn't resolved until the ISP was contacted and sent someone to look.

That has been explained.

Its nothing more than a quirk of the setup and it actually has no impact at all on my connection.

All east coast servers are once again available. Thank you all for your patience.

-eric

Can anyone confirm the servers are working properly without lag etc. I'm thinking of logging in, but I won't if there are still issues.

You appear to have forgotten to remove the message saying the login service has been suspended. I've just logged in and, when I saw that message, I thought, "Oh no! Not again!" So I checked the forums and Twitter and there was no mention of it, so I Iogged in anyway and found it was all working just fine.

Ever since the move, the only thing I can do now is login to the launcher and sit at the loading screen.

Well thanks, but I suppose it's time to cancel. I pay for access to something that I can't access.

Ever since the move, the only thing I can do now is login to the launcher and sit at the loading screen.

Well thanks, but I suppose it's time to cancel. I pay for access to something that I can't access.

Man normally I'm not one to side with those with an axe to grind with BioWare's downplaying of issues, but I'm almost with you in the sub canceling bandwagon. This was not a minor rollback for me as I had a number of toons running companion missions and I was working on KOTET stories on my Imp main; I had even gained a command rank and got a heck of an awesome looking chestpiece that I no longer have in my inventory. I'm not counting on anything, but I have a ticket open hoping BW's CSRs are smart enough to check the logs and grant me at least my chest piece back.

An hour rollback might not seem like much to you, Musco, but for some of us it can be huge.

Man normally I'm not one to side with those with an axe to grind with BioWare's downplaying of issues, but I'm almost with you in the sub canceling bandwagon. This was not a minor rollback for me as I had a number of toons running companion missions and I was working on KOTET stories on my Imp main; I had even gained a command rank and got a heck of an awesome looking chestpiece that I no longer have in my inventory. I'm not counting on anything, but I have a ticket open hoping BW's CSRs are smart enough to check the logs and grant me at least my chest piece back.

An hour rollback might not seem like much to you, Musco, but for some of us it can be huge.

After being here since the first beta, I've canceled. I haven't been able to get in the game at all. Not worth the headache and frustration at this point.

Aww. You poor poor thing. 1 hour! How awfully terrible for you. Be thankful you're not on harb. I lost several hours. 6 WHOLE chapters of kotet. SEVERAL command ranks and I stayed up until 2am to finish it so beyond exhausted. We got nothing. None of the times. And pretty much everyone else told us to go pound sand when we cried.

While it sucks, it occasionally happens.

After being here since the first beta, I've canceled. I haven't been able to get in the game at all. Not worth the headache and frustration at this point.

Post this in bugs or in a new post so that they're aware that there are still ongoing issues. You all have had one hiccup. So ok. Post something wait for a response for help.