Nightmare S&V guide & videos (8m)

Hey everyone, with the introduction of Nightmare Scum & Villainy operations, I have written a couple of guides that may help you to progress through this operation with accompanied videos. This guide assumes you are familiar with the hardmode mechanics and only cover the differences in Nightmare mode.

Thrasher can be a bit of road block for alot of guilds but once you get past it is kind of smooth sailing until Cartel Warlords.

Edited by Iwipe

I'd like to point out that you can somewhat cheese the demo on thrasher if you have a MM sniper in your group they can knock the demo out of cover and you can range him from the ground saving a lot of time having to rely on someone to get knocked up and run to him. Also you only really need 1 dps and a tank to kill the sniper adds up top with maybe 1 minor aoe ability assist from a rdps on the ground with exception of the double spawn.

jeez i dint realize the game looks that pretty on a super hot rig! what are your pc specs?

trying to get myself a new desktop but really cautious because those salespeople will tell you anything just to sell...

Edited by paowee

jeez i dint realize the game looks that pretty on a super hot rig! what are your pc specs?

trying to get myself a new desktop but really cautious because those salespeople will tell you anything just to sell...

Hmm i5-3570k for CPU and ATI 7950 for video card I think.