Bloodworthy queue

Ignarus

SICK 1600 in queue, and i started there. it say 1hour 55 minutes. PFF..more like 4hours.

anyways. all these guilds who just moved to bloodworthy F***** it up.

STAFF: plz do something about it:) i see more servers are like that. you had a good run, but queue is to high. not everyone has 20 hours a day to play.

was 1500th almost 2hrs ago now i'm at 800th... why are people still joining bloodworthy?! If i could move my character to a less populated server I would. I see people were saying on other threads how Aion was like this when it was released... actually it never went past 1hr wait!

I just want to play... :mad:

I have a level 19 warrior juggernaut tank there. Biowhere please tell me should I give up on this server and pick one without a queue. or should I hang on and make all my characters here. I want to know if in coming month this will change or not? :(

maybe give us a transfer option? Am not sure what to do. Throw away my warrior or wait.

SWTOR has the ability to crush most MMOs, but the things they need to do b4 that is simple. shorter queue. OFC there will be queue, but not well... im 554 now, and when i started the first post, i was 1600ish.

queue are more irritating than bugs. because with bugs, you can actually play, but queue= try again tomorrow. because we will use up all your WAKING hour.

We are aware of long queue times on some select EU English PvP servers. If you are attempting to enter an EU English PvP server and are encountering a 2+ hour queue, we strongly encourage you to select a different EU English PvP server. Many of these servers do not have long queue times, and you’ll be able to get in-game much faster. We expect populations across all of these servers to remain very healthy, so please do not hesitate to select a server that has a shorter queue time to begin enjoying the game faster!

Posted by Allison Berryman here http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=29453

If new players just could stop joining a full server it would make a better spread, and also reduce the que time. So for you who are reading this. Fgs please don't choose a full server...

Also note for Bioware; Make a free migration to other servers, no one leaves as long as they have chars on a server.