[Dread Forged Loot Tokens] Gloves only drop on 8man HM?

I hadn't seen this posted anywhere yet, so I figured I would see if other people have experienced this as well. We've been clearing 1x 16man and 2x 8man each week, and Grob'thok has only ever dropped gloves on 8man, and only ever 2x pants on 16man. I can't believe that this is intended, preventing 16man groups from getting glove tokens, and it's especially frustrating since Raptus is always a guaranteed pants drop. Luckily, pants are an in-demand piece for the surge or accuracy enhancement.

Any other 16mans seeing this?

• 2 weeks later...
I was excited to see in the patch notes that this was fixed, and everyone got a good laugh when the gloves dropped off Calphayus (Grob dropped Pants as usual, as did Raptus). So now we don't get any boots in 16man :(. Any 8mans out there to confirm that 8man loot didn't change?

Confirm we saw the same drops on 16m HM tonight....too bad the boots drop one of the rare accuracy enhancements.

I was excited to see in the patch notes that this was fixed, and everyone got a good laugh when the gloves dropped off Calphayus (Grob dropped Pants as usual, as did Raptus). So now we don't get any boots in 16man :(. Any 8mans out there to confirm that 8man loot didn't change?

yesterday we did Calphayus on 8 man HM and he dropped boots (as usual).