Overall Achievements Leaderboard

Some nice updates coming in 2.4.1 regarding achievements, which make two titles (Loremaster and Gearhead) and a number of multi-step long term achievements available. Relevant notes are as follows:

• New Vehicle! The Praxon Aether has been added to the Bounty Brokers Association Galactic Reputation vendor and can be purchased in exchange for 50 completed Bounty Contracts. (Requires Champion rank with BBA)

• Players are now able to complete the "Gearhead" and "Praxon Collector" Achievements upon obtaining the new Proaxon Aether from the Bounty Brokers Association Galactic Reputation Vendor.

• The Achievement "Loremaster of Quesh" is now able to be completed upon gaining "The Three Families" Lore Codex entry.

• The Achievement "Loremaster of Taris" is now able to be completed by Imperial players upon gaining the "Rakghoul Disease" Lore Codex entry.

• The Achievement "Loremaster of Tatooine" is now able to be completed upon gaining the "History of Tatooine" Lore Codex entry.

The following seems to provide hints as to where to find two of the three new lore entries (I don't know about the Taris one).

• Guests (or invaders) of the Three Families Palace may now earn the Lore Codex entry for "The Three Families" which tells of their history and role on Quesh's mining operations.
  • Citizens of the Empire have discovered new information on Taris that will allow players to earn the "Rakghoul Disease" Lore Codex entry.
  • After a generous donation, the Tourism Cartel of Tatooine is able to provide visitors to Mos Ila Spaceport and Anchorhead Spaceport with information that will allow players to earn the "History of Tatooine" Lore Codex entry.

If you do happen to run across these lore objects, your fellow achievement hunters would be much obliged if you posted coordinates. That's it for these notes. Looks like I'm going to have to start pugging EC NiM again, as the speeder from Kephess is literally the only one that I don't have. Ugh...

Edited by Mugen_no_Jidai

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three Families

Quesh 846, -346

Tattered flag in the entrance way as you enter The Three Families Palace.

Rakghoul Disease (Imperial)

Taris -443 -362

Second floor of Dynamet General (not top floor) on a bed in the area under the stairs leading to the top floor.

History of Tatooine

Republic 1678, -3420

Imperial 610, 3578

there is a problem with ranking , 12th and 18th .

Fixed, thanks.

2.4.2 only has a few relevant bug fixes, including:

Participating group members are no longer required to be within a minimum range to be granted Achievement credit when a boss is defeated.

Defeating the Gree's Asharl Panthar Combat Specimen on Ilum will now grant the appropriate Codex Entry.

I don't know if the first fix will help and operations boss achievements that folks have been having issues attaining or not, though hopefully it does. Note that the second fix does not yet make Beastmaster available, as they are still working on fixing the othe two bugged Ilum achievements.

Actually, we're working through them, but we don't have all the Bestiary ones fixed yet, so the Achievement isn't fixed. After this patch taking care of the the Asharl Panther entry, it looks like Kath Hound and Bogwing are still not working properly. Keep your eye on the notes! Every Game Update in recent weeks has included more Codex fixes.
Edited by Mugen_no_Jidai

And again an update for KWICH:

Done with all reputation grinding for now. As It is more then one picture can show I clicked off all I have finished and present to you therefore the empty list:

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/screenshot20130vo9lubq8y.jpg

If that is not doing the trick here the list with the last reputation grind faction on it:

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/screenshot20138421rpe3wm.jpg

And my uptate for Achievement Points which I am now at 22215;

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/screenshot2013j58eqpkbyu.jpg

Thx and good hunting everyone.....

I haven't updated myself in a while and now have 23685 achievement points and 9 reputation legends.

Also a reminder, if not made obvious by the flurry of rep posts above, that today is the earliest that you can get Legend for a new reputation faction (Strike Team Oricon/Dread Executioners).

(I'll update achievement points when Photobucket isn't undergoing maintenance and I can see everyone's percentages.)

Edited by Mugen_no_Jidai