★ PvP VIDEO ★ Sith Warrior Marauder Battlemaster

Aluvi

Just a typical Huttball with a little Civil War at the end that I decided to make into a video :). On a side note, this warzone actually had 6 Marauders in it + 2 healers. Contrary to getting kited/stunned/snarred/cced all day long, which is what I thought would happen, we actually kicked a fair amount of butt. Hope you enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4R8TQ1OP-w

Description should read high level BM team vs Centurion level team in huttball.

This was not a premade (on our side), just FYI. But I'm pretty sure it WAS a New Dawn Premade. Those marauders include some of the best on our server (and Pedo'meter is one of the best sentinels Republic Side). Even Juyo, who I queue with on a regular basis got in randomly.

I wasn't aware that New Dawn was still in centurion gear, as I have seen many of them around in warzones for a long long time, although some under different guild names. At the time of taking this video, my gear was still primarily Champ gear as well.. I've only recently started to really fill out my BM gear.

Next time I'll take footage from a full premade when we go against a fresh 50 geared group and I hit 600k+ damage :D.

well actually the only part that I enjoyed was alderan.. but considering that marauders have highest survivability, its not that big a deal to kill 3-4 fresh 50ties around tower that dont even assist to each other..

but 1 star for nice try.. :)

well actually the only part that I enjoyed was alderan.. but considering that marauders have highest survivability, its not that big a deal to kill 3-4 fresh 50ties around tower that dont even assist to each other..

but 1 star for nice try.. :)

It was 5, FYI, not 3 or 4 :p. Basically 2x 1v2s and the last 1v2 I only managed to kill one of them.

One star better than none.

This was not a premade (on our side), just FYI. But I'm pretty sure it WAS a New Dawn Premade. Those marauders include some of the best on our server (and Pedo'meter is one of the best sentinels Republic Side). Even Juyo, who I queue with on a regular basis got in randomly.

I wasn't aware that New Dawn was still in centurion gear, as I have seen many of them around in warzones for a long long time, although some under different guild names. At the time of taking this video, my gear was still primarily Champ gear as well.. I've only recently started to really fill out my BM gear.

Next time I'll take footage from a full premade when we go against a fresh 50 geared group and I hit 600k+ damage :D.

Lol 3 people from one guild is not a pre-made, and I know them guys. They just got started in lvl 50 pvp and do not even have full champion gear. Stop trying to be a baddie on a PVE sever. When you should talk some smack is when we have RATED warzones. Oh and 6 Sith marauders come on? But it is really lame to even post a vid about some **** like this.

Lol 3 people from one guild is not a pre-made, and I know them guys. They just got started in lvl 50 pvp and do not even have full champion gear. Stop trying to be a baddie on a PVE sever. When you should talk some smack is when we have RATED warzones. Oh and 6 Sith marauders come on? But it is really lame to even post a vid about some **** like this.

Sorry.. I wasn't aware that I was talking smack in my post here or in the video? And I also have seen some of the members of that guild around for a very long time. Look, this isn't a "ZOMG IM SO GOOD LOOK AT ME" video, I just wanted to show other marauders what they can expect at 50 with champion and a few pieces of BM gear. Clearly, if I wanted to make a highlights video, I would make a highlights video of only super pwnage scenes, and I may do that in the future just for fun.

Also, what's wrong with capturing a video of 6 sith marauders in one game that was a random pickup group? Would you be so mad if it was 6 Operatives, sorcs, or another class? The trolling isn't necessary.

man theres alot of haters out there. sorry alluvian. i think its a nice video. and it didnt look like many of them were new 50's, even if they were is that alluvian's fault? and fyi black vlukars is a pvp server.... anyways keep up the good work

Don't worry Aluvi, it's rare to get encouraging feedback in an MMO forum. This place is riddled with the self-declared pros who think they are "uber cool" and act up constantly to boast their sense of self-worth that they probably don't have in real life. It's pretty sad to be honest.

2 things about your gameplay that you might want to consider:

Obfuscate was never on cooldown, this skill seems to be overlooked by the vast majority of marauders, I was no exception. Try to actively use it in the correct situations, should come pretty naturally after a short time.

Deadly Throw I haven't seen you use either. Do not forget that it's a healing debuff too and not only a ranged attack :-)

cheers and have fun

You can only post videos of you solo-queuing against a full group of War Heroes. Also, if you happen to get heals at any point in any match, your video is deemed pure garbage. You obviously did not get the memo that the trolls on these message boards received.

PS: Nice video. I still want to get a group of 8 Marauders together for a game or 2 to see what kind of destruction we can do.

Thanks for the encouragement guys, I know this wasn't a super pro vid, and there were a lot of things that I could have done better in that particular warzone.

I do use Obfuscate a lot but typically I try to "save it" for the times that I really need it, like the crazy 1v2s, 1v3s etc, or if I know I am against a very strong player, especially if they have a lot of up front burst. The resaon you don't see it much in this video is because we were simply owning the other team and there wasn't much need for it.

About the lack of Deadly Throw - The reason I sucked it up with not using that much in this particular warzone is that I just got a Razer Naga mouse, and I have been trying to get used to using the numbered buttons on it, which I mapped to my alt + 1 through = keys. Unfortunatley, I just don't think that my fat thumbs are going to work very well with the large amount of numbers, and I am so used to using shift modifiers anyway, i probably won't use it. THat is why there are several empty spots on my bottom action bar during huttball - I had remapped those to my alt buttons on my mouse and was trying to force myself to use them. Lately I just kind of gave up, I use it for my mount, my group buff, and thats pretty much it.

Just my 2 cents, towards the middle/end of HB it didnt seem like people on BOTH sides knew what they were doing. Idk if it's b/c you guys were winning by 4 points but general rule of thumb is get 5 points, farm 4 medals for everyone on the team and then win. Also, i've NEVER seen a ball neutral'd for that long and both sides just DPSing each other on the side. No real point in continuing the game they have voidstar for the big numbers :p.

As for the Alderaan, i thought that was good play/use of CD's etc etc even though the pubs were super squishy. I wish my viscious throw could hit for 4k =/ unfortunately most pubs on my server are very very geared.